Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal teenlovepill: she dont love you, nigga!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

Brutal tbh. She shows all the guys she’s been with after she claimed she’s the only guy she’s been with to them and she’s only in high school.
Theres prolly more tbh

At 12 they are already roasties.

Teen love pill is brutal af

Only young pretty/thuggish boys as expected.

Teenage sex havers belong in Juvenille detention center.

Refrain from making retarded statements.

It's a brutal pill to swallow man... Just do it, sooner the better.

JFL they'll soon be sucking cock before high school.

Teenage foids are the biggest sluts on earth.

Keep putting words in my mouth, retard.
Well so far the only word you can say is retard with no intelligent arguments or proof of the contrary, insulting someone without reason and calling them retards, you need to take a good look in the mirror, you might have turned into a soy cuck. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::feels:

Well so far the only word you can say is retard with no intelligent arguments or proof of the contrary, insulting someone without reason and calling them retards, you need to take a good look in the mirror, you might have turned into a soy cuck. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::feels:
Didn't read, retard.

Lets not even worry about what these brats are up to. Let's focus on looks money status instead.

She's "exploring and being adventurous".

Having sex under 25 should be a felony offense :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Anyone caught having sex outside marriage should be subject to life in prison or execution.

At the rate theybare going these days, betabux will be lucky if he is in the first 100 by the time he gets her when she is 30

I know a girl in my class who is 16, and already hoe

Mfw no teen gf to cuddle with

Teen love is shit. All kind of so called romantic love is shit

reminder she is going to be a mother someday and possibly have multiple children. most likely a single mother. she is going to create the future and also destroy the future with her shitty kids and rotten lifestyle.

yet we will not pass on our Supreme genes to anybody and will blow away like dust in the wind after all is said and done