Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal social observations I made in my youth

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
When I was younger I was very social. Due to my high desire to make friends I ended up making aquaintences with multiple people including normies, women, and other sub 5s. What I noticed among all my normie guy friends is that they all flunked when it came to dating. At most they'd have a relationship when they were a teenager in highschool and then they'd get dumped or cheated on. Out of highschool they'd hit the gym, obsess over fashion and constantly try to get girls and fail.

This is something I noticed with most normies. The only guys who I see with relationships in public are guys in their late 20s and 30s. No matter how well dressed or gymmaxxed a normie is they're almost never in a relationship and if they are it's with an overweight or unattractive women who treats them like shit.

Being a bit bluepilled at the time I also as previously mentioned had female aquaintences which was a very miserable experience; but thoughout it I did receive some brutal blackpills. I knew one girl who was extremely ugly and would make anyone gag upon looking at her, and she showed me her dating app results because like most she assumed I was gay.

There was over 30 different guys trying to get a sniff of her pussy. Most were gymmaxxed and fashionmaxxed, and she mocked them and their appearance. This same girl also previously vented to me about chads and pretty boys ghosting her btw.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is why even before I went into deep researching about the blackpill I gave up on ever dating or hitting the gym. If even gymmaxxed fashionmaxxed normies are failing to get female attention with subhuman women, why should I or you slave hours of our lives away gaining muscle and improving ourselves?

thats why we need state-mandated wives, so we can focus on more important things instead of date-rat race like a user said here

thats why we need state-mandated wives, so we can focus on more important things instead of date-rat race like a user said here
True but it'll never happen. Social media is the ultimate mind control.

Jealous of being social
I was always shy but when puberty started and foids destroyed me i barely speak
Don't worry. Eventually you get bullied enough you stop being able to or even desiring emotion. There is no socializing for subhumans.

yes in our loser circles there's a fuckton of men hiding that they are incel, or coping with fake "long distance relationships"

watch how 99% of the time the guy never meets up with the chick, and often she will cancel right before they meet up, lol (because she's juggling another 50 guys just like him over the internet)

There was over 30 different guys trying to get a sniff of her pussy. Most were gymmaxxed and fashionmaxxed, and she mocked them and their appearance. This same girl also previously vented to me about chads and pretty boys ghosting her btw.:lul::lul::lul::lul:
i saw it, a fat girl nowadays does a live on FB or whatever, and simps come in by the truckload into the chat, including her exes begging to be taken back, lmao

yes in our loser circles there's a fuckton of men hiding that they are incel, or coping with fake "long distance relationships"

watch how 99% of the time the guy never meets up with the chick, and often she will cancel right before they meet up, lol (because she's juggling another 50 guys just like him over the internet)
Yep, it's hilarious how guys now act like they're Chad when they're being led on by e hoes.

I wonder how many guys are now trying to e date on discord and other platforms.

i saw it, a fat girl nowadays does a live on FB or whatever, and simps come in by the truckload into the chat, including her exes begging to be taken back, lmao
Lmfao that's fucking brutal. It's amazing how things have changed. I remember ten years ago reading an ugly gymmaxxed guy on reddit venting about only getting fat chicks and now not even normies can get landwhales. Dating apps and smart phones truly changed everything.

When I was younger I was very social. Due to my high desire to make friends I ended up making aquaintences with multiple people including normies, women, and other sub 5s. What I noticed among all my normie guy friends is that they all flunked when it came to dating. At most they'd have a relationship when they were a teenager in highschool and then they'd get dumped or cheated on. Out of highschool they'd hit the gym, obsess over fashion and constantly try to get girls and fail.

This is something I noticed with most normies. The only guys who I see with relationships in public are guys in their late 20s and 30s. No matter how well dressed or gymmaxxed a normie is they're almost never in a relationship and if they are it's with an overweight or unattractive women who treats them like shit.

Being a bit bluepilled at the time I also as previously mentioned had female aquaintences which was a very miserable experience; but thoughout it I did receive some brutal blackpills. I knew one girl who was extremely ugly and would make anyone gag upon looking at her, and she showed me her dating app results because like most she assumed I was gay.

This is why even before I went into deep researching about the blackpill I gave up on ever dating or hitting the gym. If even gymmaxxed fashionmaxxed normies are failing to get female attention with subhuman women, why should I or you slave hours of our lives away gaining muscle and improving ourselves?
Ive tried fashion, Gymaxxing, Approaching hot girl at work, Approaching girls, Tinder, Happn, Wink, I can say its over for me

Ive tried fashion, Gymaxxing, Approaching hot girl at work, Approaching girls, Tinder, Happn, Wink, I can say its over for me
Sorry, you put in all the effort for nothing. Over.

Sorry, you put in all the effort for nothing. Over.
Yep, Its over for me, Now i really just want russia and usa to push that nuclear button so we can all be relieved of life, Fuck this shit!

Lmfao that's fucking brutal. It's amazing how things have changed. I remember ten years ago reading an ugly gymmaxxed guy on reddit venting about only getting fat chicks and now not even normies can get landwhales. Dating apps and smart phones truly changed everything.
So fucking over man :society:

Yep, Its over for me, Now i really just want russia and usa to push that nuclear button so we can all be relieved of life, Fuck this shit!
Hopefully nuclear war does happen but it's unlikely.

Better to fuck hookers and save money. Why would someone want to be with a spent-up bitch anyways who constantly plays mind games and tests our patience?
Because need for meaning. When no one desires you it's depressing.

Better to fuck hookers and save money. Why would someone want to be with a spent-up bitch anyways who constantly plays mind games and tests our patience?
Hookers have been fucked by many men so dont get what your getting at here

Well ill be blowing out theyre back, But sadly i dont have prostitutes bc i cant find a legit one
They're not worth it even if you do. The ugliest whore is extremely overpriced in America. Just go overseas to Thailand for cheaper if you ever wanna blow your hard earned money on harlots.

They're not worth it even if you do. The ugliest whore is extremely overpriced in America. Just go overseas to Thailand for cheaper if you ever wanna waste your hard earned money on harlots.
Im in scandinavia where the goverments dont give a shit about ones health problems