Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BRUTAL] Shortcelled

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

So for those who don't know, Tory Lanez is a famous nigger rapper person that many people thought was super short, but the internet always listed him as 5'7.

Well this nigger got arrested today for having a gun and his actual height is 5'3. Weight 120 lbs.

Foids mocking his height left and fucking right.

It's brutal. Foids will want you killed if you are sub 5'11.

Lifts can only get you so far.

Life as a manlet is a death sentence.

Life is over

I can't believe as a 5'4 guy I actually mog this nigger. Little victories here and there.

He mogs me on everything else though so there's that.

the name says daystar peterson though? not tory lanez

Face X Height = Personality

Of course foids say that blackcel has a bad personality

Face X Height = Personality

Of course foids say that blackcel has a bad personality
this guy literally asks normie and incel's gfs to do sexual shit on yt livestreams, knew he couuldnt have just been shamed about being a canadian rapper to do all that. believe it or not i already had no sympathy for this cel, condolences tho

This is why you have to be at least 6'0" to thugmaxx.

this guy literally asks normie and incel's gfs to do sexual shit on yt livestreams, knew he couuldnt have just been shamed about being a canadian rapper to do all that. believe it or not i already had no sympathy for this cel, condolences tho

lol "qUaRaNtInE qUaRaNtInE qUaRaNtInE"

women hate short men