Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill I experienced when young

anatomyisdestiny

anatomyisdestiny

Greycel
★★
5 years ago when I was a junior in HS, at 16, I went through an extremely blackpilled experienced. I was arguing with this 6ft tall chadriguez, we talking shit at each other. We calling each other losers insulting each other. He then replied at least i'm not asian. And I said why, he said replied asians are losers. He said I would never get a girlfriend because I'm asian. Brutal ricepill. Back then I was extremely pissed at what he said. However, after these 5 years. All the rejections, the lack of attention. I believe he was right.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you're asian chances are you will go through your entire teenage year without. Missing out on teen love is a massiave deal for whites, hispanics and blacks. If you're asian chances are that teen love and sex is a foreign concept to you. Most asian guys will go through hs without any female attention. Asians are the only race likely to graduate high school a virgin. Itsover ricetax is brutal.
Teen love is a major developmental milestone, if you are asian chances are you will miss out on teen love!
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
@Lv99_BixNood @war_with_myself @starcrapoo

Last edited:
Spics literally look like jungle gooks, so idk why he is so high and mighty.

174 cm below average but ricetax makes it worse.

I'm same height. I believe it is 5'8.5 in feet. Basically everything under 5'11/6'0 to foids is disqualified. Ricetax on top and you are completely invisible in North America.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

probably some spaniard looking spic

Close.

Curries have it worse, Chinks have IQ to cope with but curries don't have anything

Very close.

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global159708G=0.804506T=0.195494
European Sub138852G=0.807003T=0.192997
African Sub6680G=0.8226T=0.1774
African Others Sub242G=0.826T=0.174
African American Sub6438G=0.8225T=0.1775
Asian Sub636G=0.436T=0.564
East Asian Sub504G=0.415T=0.585
Other Asian Sub132G=0.515T=0.485
Latin American 1 Sub758G=0.811T=0.189
Latin American 2 Sub6320G=0.7983T=0.2017

J Phillip Rushton talks about how mongoloids Asians are slow life history more than other races. Higher parental investment over less sex drive.
There's also this study that asks college students and high school students to say whether their in relationship and the other races whites blacks Latinos have lost viriginity at teen years while college ricecels haven't lost it yet. South Asians do a bit better than rice. Blacks have most partners out of all them

The problem with being an asian man in America is that most of you don't fit either masculine or twink aesthetics naturally. Even kpop stars have to go under the knife.
Blacks are more masculine and whites can go either way.

The other problem is a lack of exposure due to lack of asian people and representation in U.S. If there were more Asians, their looks would be considered more in line with the 'normal'.

So for most women Asian men look 'alien' and weird basically. Which often equals 'creepy'. Especially since the only asians pushed in the media are the bogged twinks.

The ricetax is real despite this one richelieu went to school with being smart & NT And having a small group of friends people made fun of him during his last years in uni when covid19 came. But he's a bluepilled guy yet has shown some good signs of becoming blackpilled lately.

The problem with being an asian man in America is that most of you don't fit either masculine or twink aesthetics naturally. Even kpop stars have to go under the knife.
Blacks are more masculine and whites can go either way.

The other problem is a lack of exposure due to lack of asian people and representation in U.S. If there were more Asians, their looks would be considered more in line with the 'normal'.

So for most women Asian men look 'alien' and weird basically. Which often equals 'creepy'. Especially since the only asians pushed in the media are the bogged twinks.
brutal but true

yeah brutal racepill.
even other ethnics who have it better than you will bully you for being a ricecuck or a curry
white passing latinos looks 10 times better than any ricecel but i agree that most latinos are brown shitskins.
you will get bullied by a chad from any race anyway.

If you're asian chances are you will go through your entire teenage year without. Missing out on teen love is a massiave deal for whites, hispanics and blacks. If you're asian chances are that teen love and sex is a foreign concept to you. Most asian guys will go through hs without any female attention. Asians are the only race likely to graduate high school a virgin. Itsover ricetax is brutal.
:feelsrope:

I doubt he was a full actual jungle savage. South Americans were blessed with white blood unlike jungle gooks

There was a statistic showing that being asian male is the greatest predictor of being kissless and virgin or something

I doubt he was a full actual jungle savage. South Americans were blessed with white blood unlike jungle gooks
Spics aren’t jungle anything, even though the biggest rainforest on Earth is the Amazon. That’s a term reserved for South East Asians, conquerers of the Jungles in the Vietnam war.

yea its obvious to anyone with eyes. all races of foids strongly discriminate against asian men.

however, I did see a 5'7 chang lite with a mid to high tier 5'5 blonde becky today.

I just automatically thought wow... there might be 20x to 50x more WMAF couples in SF, but heres the thing, I could not help but think of how the sight of that blonde becky with that asian dude must've stung a lot of white dudes deep down. The white dudes could literally already be walking around with their noodlewhores or indian foids but despite that, still get heavily stung by seeing that blonde becky with that asian dude.

picture one of those thin/fit blonde pale skinned beckies wearing skimpy athletic wear, with their hair tied up in a pony tail like they usually do.

that one for sure stings a lot of non-asian men and makes them seethe with jealousy.

Last edited:
So fake bro
I know a bunch of rices who got gfs
Theyre the rave type of rices but still

I'm brown as well and even I had a girlfriend in high school but then again my parents had a lot of friends since I was a kid so it wasn't hard to meet people

Being a short ethnic is hell

The white dudes could literally already be walking around with their noodlewhores or indian foids but despite that, still get heavily stung by seeing that blonde becky with that asian dude.
Lifefuel bro