Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal point of view from a disabled trucel I found on Reddit.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Here is goes:

I cannot accept how everyone simply accepts "the way things are" with pure utilitarian logic. As in, "People are different" being equated to "Inequality is inevitable and natural". This shit should not be a basis of understanding in human society. Housing, medical care, writing... all these things are NOT of nature. Dying because you couldn't hunt an animal is also natural. However, humans have found a way to try and avoid certain aspects of mother nature.

And yet, here I am, having to accept that I'll never have a normal life. That I won't get the pretty girls, no matter what I do. Because disability is ugly or whatever. You know what? I have another type of inequality to offer.

It'll never be implemented. But it makes sense. Why not split people in castes based on certain characteristics? As in, if you have the physical prowess to be a firefighter/ policeman etc. you are not allowed to pursue things like art or physics etc.

And on the contrary, if your body is disabled but you can use your mind, why don't we encourage that? Hmmm? How about disabled people getting everything they need with the necessary assistance of those who were lucky enough to get their bodies in a healthy way?

Why one and not the other?

But no... My thoughts would remain just that. A ramble of a crushed young man, even though thr pain of this lonely existence in constant fear that I'll be sent away who knows where once my caregiver dies even if I won a Nobel prize, may have caused wrinkles on my 26-year-old forehead.

And all I have to do is "accept reality". A reality of 0 choice. It's like I'm in front of this shop called "Life" and I can see people in, maybe even talk to them if they so choose, but I can only look through the polished glass... unable to participate myself. Ever. Always being different, too much and not enogh at the same time.

If God (in any way, shape or form) cared, he would not have allowed such misery unto those souls that took it upon themselves to be disabled. But this has always been that way. Different. Unequal. "Accepted" because it hurts less. God and His Paradise is just a concept, intended as an antidepressant.

If my neighbour loved me as much as themselves, would I still be unworthy of marrying their daughter? Would I still be seen as useless?

So I am obliged to seek other disabled people. Always. Unchangably. Because I do not belong with the able-bodied part of society.

I should have died while being born, as nature originally intended.

Thank you for reading this. Any comment is appreciated, even though I feel like there's no new insight beyond "just suck it up" and "put your pink goggles on" in all their different flavours.

Did he state what his disability was anywhere?

The problem is when people begin to claim that this current state of hypergamy and foid standards leading to such inceldom for physically unattractive men is "natural", when it's clearly not; it is artificially perpetuated by the elites wishing for further emasculation of he common male, beginning from when foids began to demand further rights for degeneracy and cucks caved in, and isn't at all evolutionarily beneficial; some sub 5 landwhale being able to get a normie because of places like Tinder is absurd... :society:

Brutal truth of the gaslighting and waving off of the issues truecels face, though. :feelsjuice:

It's funny to see the similarities between a disabled person and an incel. It just shows that when mocking us, society is essentially admitting all they care, and love for disabled people is virtue signaling.

Man are below Woman value wise and treatment wise. Someone up there ," loves Woman to much and Puts Them on a pedestal.

This Guy suffers Just because He Is unfortunate , and He Is supposed to contribute and suck It Up "

What a Joke.

It's funny to see the similarities between a disabled person and an incel. It just shows that when mocking us, society is essentially admitting all they care, and love for disabled people is virtue signaling.
If society genuinely cared they'd celebrate and advertise disability just as much, if not more, than they do with gays and trannies.

You know the world is fucked when marginalized people with serious issues are somehow less important than men who want to cut their dicks off or women that use they/them pronouns.

Last edited:
If society genuinely cared they'd celebrate and advertise disability just as much, if not more, than they do with gays and trannies.

You know the world is fucked when marginalized people with serious issues are somehow less important than men who want to cut their dicks off or women that use they/them pronouns.
Why the eve living fuck did pronouns became more important.

This is why Nazis were right

Cringe problem of evil moment
Download   2023 01 27T015417687
You worship a malevolent entity. The entity responsible for every negative thing that ever happened in the physical reality we live in. He created us to suffer for his amusement.