Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What about dating blind or disabled women ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Have any of you thought of that ?

Getting a job that'd allow you to be around disabled / blind / retarded foids and trying to work from here.

Thoughts ?

Blind bitches still value looks big time

Jfl just tell blind Stacy you are tyrone, tf she gonna do?

This sentence is almost philosophical.

How would she know though ? Friends and relatives ?
Friends will tell them. They still care about how they appear to others so they will be like any foid in that regard.

I would try & date a blind foid if i had the option tbh.

I don’t know what issues there could be but I would try it.

just take out the shit under her theory

[insert that scene from family guy with ugly dude and a blind foid]

Would you eat it if she's 5+ ?
no, i couldn't take care of disabled foid even if she was 10/10, let alone wash her or take out shit after her or something like that

Retarded foids can't legally consent in my country, so they must be avoided. Blind ones are an option, but what if they want to touch my face?

Retarded foids can't legally consent in my country, so they must be avoided. Blind ones are an option, but what if they want to touch my face?

I dont get why you guys keep saying that.

Close your eyes and try to reconstruct and object in your mind by touching it.

You cant.

There's no way she could figure out if you look good or not.

Unless you don't have a nose of you weight 200 kg.

I dont get why you guys keep saying that.

Close your eyes and try to reconstruct and object in your mind by touching it.

You cant.

There's no way she could figure out if you look good or not.

Unless you don't have a nose of you weight 200 kg.
Non disabled people are not used to live relying exclusively by sound, smells or touching. But a blind person must focus on these senses and develop them more if they want to survive, at least that's what I heard. So a blind femoid could know that i'm ugly as fuck only by touching

Sucks to be them then. So they're not allowed to have sex ? What if they want it ?

Sucks to be them then. So they're not allowed to have sex ? What if they want it ?

There's a law which regulates consent in Spain. If a retarded foid gives consent It won't be considered as a valid consent, she is not mentally able to make that decision and, supposedly, the man has manipulated her.

The female chad only nature transcends her ability to see Chad.

This will only complicate my life. I prefer a healthy woman that I don’t need to care for.

They're still chad only whores.

Once, I tried to talk with a blind woman for she takes care about the train platform. She ignored me, but she talked with the woman after me.

Once, I tried to talk with a blind woman for she takes care about the train platform. She ignored me, but she talked with the woman after me.

*grope blind hottie*

(to yourself) "BRO WHAT THE FUCK"

*hit your backpack*

(to yourself) "THATS IT RUNAWAY ASSHOLE !"

(to her) "Are you okay ?"

Blind female is ideal for me. Can't leave the house without you and relies on you for everything = no cheating