Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal oneits pill

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
My oneits and here friends went to some event, came to know about that from insta, while I'm here posting and watching griddy YouTube shorts to distract myself, feel like crying because I will never get what I want, women can change their bum to big bum and boob size and attract easily buy we men can't change our dick size nor our face, young gurls don't like gym shark body either. No gym for face for men.

I feel the chills you get when you cry, know that feel? Trembling feeling..

when I see "oneitis" in a thread I tend to say dnr because having oneitis is cucked simple as.
It's human nature to have one, I can't control that

I hope that you will find peace brocel

another oneitis cuck, with a chad avi too. Pathetic, grow up

another oneitis cuck, with a chad avi too. Pathetic, grow up
Nigga you are reaching 30 ofcourse you are desensitised, I'm still in my youth, coping is free, I'll try everything to ascend, I'm not staying in this forum when I'm in my 30s.

Nigga you are reaching 30 ofcourse you are desensitised, I'm still in my youth, coping is free, I'll try everything to ascend, I'm not staying in this forum when I'm in my 30s.
What do you mean desensitised? Are you saying you're just emotionally weak then?

What do you mean desensitised? Are you saying you're just emotionally weak then?
No I'm how I should be in my age, filled with enthusiasm, but I'm stuck here because of obvious reasons, you are in your 30s so all these 20s things don't excite you, it's not about emotionally being weak.

The fuck is up with oneitis cucks recently. Every beautiful woman you see, even if she's "cute" or "shy" has at some point been violently fucked by a chad and every single of her holes was filled by a penis. She's not "pure" or anything, shes like any other whore.

The fuck is up with oneitis cucks recently. Every beautiful woman you see, even if she's "cute" or "shy" has at some point been violently fucked by a chad and every single of her holes was filled by a penis. She's not "pure" or anything, shes like any other whore.
Nigga stop speaking like a whore, what's up with violently fucked and all.

Life will always be more unfair for men, especially looks wise. With genetics, It's easy for women to win, while it's easy for men to lose. Women are the sexual selectors. Etc. If you get a bad roll in life as a man it's just over...

No I'm how I should be in my age, filled with enthusiasm, but I'm stuck here because of obvious reasons, you are in your 30s so all these 20s things don't excite you, it's not about emotionally being weak.
There's no excuses for being a cuck, and obsessing over foids that do not give a shit about you. Don't care how old you are

There's no excuses for being a cuck, and obsessing over foids that do not give a shit about you. Don't care how old you are
You do have a point:fuk: but I can't seem to forget boyo:feelsrope:.

My oneits and here friends went to some event, came to know about that from insta, while I'm here posting and watching griddy YouTube shorts to distract myself, feel like crying because I will never get what I want, women can change their bum to big bum and boob size and attract easily buy we men can't change our dick size nor our face, young gurls don't like gym shark body either. No gym for face for men.

I feel the chills you get when you cry, know that feel? Trembling feeling..
I know what you're feeling. Women will continue to deny us happy lives as we are forced to rot in loneliness, theres not much we can do about it

I know what you're feeling. Women will continue to deny us happy lives as we are forced to rot in loneliness, theres not much we can do about it
You can take their life if you are willing to accept the consequences.

Having a onetis is cucked brocel stop

At least you know your oneitis. I haven't seen mine since 2019 and she doesn't even know I exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back