Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal nuclear-pill for Swedecels from L00k1sm dot net

LowIQRetard

LowIQRetard

Recruit
★★★
https:// l00kism dot net/Thread-Incel-rage-in-Sweden-right-now

Thread made by one of the mods, link to the thread he's on about later in the thread
Have a quick read through, here's a taster:

Translation:
Quote:TS is completely right. I work in the reception during gothia cup (soccer cup in gothenborg every year) aswell as Liseberg and I can tell u straight up that swedish girls have extreme standards these days. I even see fat ugly young girls claim they ONLY accept the hottest of guys. Ive seen girls come here with their boyfriend who gonna play in the cup, then when alone they sit on tinder searching for a better male. Ive even seen girls come here with their boyfriend, and while he is playing his soccer games the girls come in with new super hot guys, go to the hotel room and gets fucked, then the guy leaves. All this while their boyfriend unknowingly is playing his soccer game. Swedish women are completely and utterly fucked in theh ead these days.​

In Sweden you can play Just Be Rapefugee game.

Sweden is the cuck capital of the world.

In Sweden you can play Just Be Rapefugee game.

Translation:

Quote:Yes, as I said previously in this thread, Im arab and since the migration-wave in sweden most women look at me like im some creepy rapist. I cannot handle this no more so yesterday I quit my job at the resturant, yesterday was my last working day. I just cannot handle seeing young happy couple out eating and drinking then leaving to most likely go home and have sex all night, Im now unemplyed living on welfare.​

Lookism is full of fags so I would be careful about the information. But it could be legit. Eventually relationships stop existing. Guys fucking robots, girls fucking random Chads.

Translation:

Quote:Yes, as I said previously in this thread, Im arab and since the migration-wave in sweden most women look at me like im some creepy rapist. I cannot handle this no more so yesterday I quit my job at the resturant, yesterday was my last working day. I just cannot handle seeing young happy couple out eating and drinking then leaving to most likely go home and have sex all night, Im now unemplyed living on welfare.​
To be a rapefugee you have to, maybe, actually, ... rape?

Translation:

This is absurd. Inceldom is tough but lol@quitting your job because no wamens. Just go the whole hog and quit your life.

This is absurd. Inceldom is tough but lol@quitting your job because no wamens. Just go the whole hog and quit your life.

Now he can rot on Swedens generous welfare system though. Sounds ideal

Now he can rot on Swedens generous welfare system though. Sounds ideal

It depends on how much he wants out of life. If he wants to just rot, then welfare is the way to go, I guess.

Holy shit this is brutal. Glad I don't live there.

I

Quitted my job yesterday too

You probably have the luxury of quitting because you have a generous welfare system/autismbuxx or live with working/wealthy parents or something.

https:// l00kism dot net/Thread-Incel-rage-in-Sweden-right-now

Thread made by one of the mods, link to the thread he's on about later in the thread
Have a quick read through, here's a taster:

Translation:
Quote:TS is completely right. I work in the reception during gothia cup (soccer cup in gothenborg every year) aswell as Liseberg and I can tell u straight up that swedish girls have extreme standards these days. I even see fat ugly young girls claim they ONLY accept the hottest of guys. Ive seen girls come here with their boyfriend who gonna play in the cup, then when alone they sit on tinder searching for a better male. Ive even seen girls come here with their boyfriend, and while he is playing his soccer games the girls come in with new super hot guys, go to the hotel room and gets fucked, then the guy leaves. All this while their boyfriend unknowingly is playing his soccer game. Swedish women are completely and utterly fucked in theh ead these days.​
MOSAIC LAW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MOSAIC LAW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just fuck hookers and save money to travel to south east asian countries every so often

Just fuck hookers and save money to travel to south east asian countries every so often
What the fuck? How is fucking hookers going to solve the glorification of whoredom and adultery? These people need to be killed.

What the fuck? How is fucking hookers going to solve the glorification of whoredom and adultery? These people need to be killed.

It's well and truly over for you

I've seen a hooker on AdultWork in my home town area with a slim body and huge titties, gonna message her and try and see her over summer I think. Never smashed a whore before and I want to have some fun.

JFL if you think sex is enough to save us.

We don't get to fall asleep by a girl, wake up in the morning and have her call you back to bed so you can be by her side.

Fuck this life :feelsbadman:

Sweden is one of the most brutal Incel hells

Brutal. I hope that who invented instagram, tinder and other hypergamous websites dies of brutal cancer.

Brutal. I hope that who invented instagram, tinder and other hypergamous websites dies of brutal cancer.

This, tbh. They doomed us all.