Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal nosepill just dropped by a family member

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
My uncle and his wife came back from a wedding and the wife said that the bride was beautiful but the husband had a huge nose(which means he was ugly).

Absolute over for nosecels like me. My nose size is twice the size of a normal Jew. God knows how many times I've been made fun of because of it.
I remember my cousin used to make fun of my nose in front of my face every fucking day. She was evil. Same thing with other family members and even classmates.:lul:

Take the nosepill boyos.

I have giant nostrils and my nose is asymmetrical and ruins my face.

Isn't that one of the things most easily fixed with surgery?

where do you hide your jew gold

I hab big nose

Isn't that one of the things most easily fixed with surgery?
For someone whose only flaw is his nose yes that's fixable. But for a manlet like me who has shit jaw, zero cheekbones and now balding , it's officially over . It never began actually
where do you hide your jew gold
In the warehouse
@Languishingrn we have another fellow nosecel
All nosecels should unite
I have giant nostrils and my nose is asymmetrical and ruins my face.
The crazy thing is foids standard for a thing like nose is insane. I mean you have a nose with the same size as tom cruise now and they call you Pinocchio

Last edited:
For someone whose only flaw is his nose yes that's fixable. But for a manlet like me who has shit jaw, zero cheekbones and now balding , it's officially over . It never began actually

Brutal.

In the warehouse

All nosecels should unite

The crazy thing is foids standard for a thing like nose is insane. I mean you have a nose with the same size as tom cruise now and they call you Pinocchio
If your jewish use some of your shekels for a hair transplant. Absolutlely life changing if done correctly

I have concave Roman nose
I remember this bitch teacher, i was staring at her i didn't mean it, it was kind of daydreaming and she get mad and came telling me watch out or i will beat you on your nose.

It is over

My uncle and his wife came back from a wedding and the wife said that the bride was beautiful but the husband had a huge nose(which means he was ugly).

Absolute over for nosecels like me. My nose size is twice the size of a normal Jew. God knows how many times I've been made fun of because of it.
I remember my cousin used to make fun of my nose in front of my face every fucking day. She was evil. Same thing with other family members and even classmates.:lul:

Take the nosepill boyos.
Get a (((nose surgery))) like I did

I also have shit-tier nose, it's quite wide and bulbous being the worst feature on my face. I think it's very likely that i could gain 0.5 to 1 psl from the rhinoplasty alone.
I have concave Roman nose
I remember this bitch teacher, i was staring at her i didn't mean it, it was kind of daydreaming and she get mad and came telling me watch out or i will beat you on your nose.

It is over

View attachment 512556
Chico Lachowski's nose or death
Screenshot 20211021 214846 YouTube

Last edited:
Yeah, nose pill is horrible, my face is 3/5 nose due to my Grandpa's genetics, skipping over my parent and manifesting in me:feelscry:

OP's username explains a lot. I'm surprised I don't have Middle Eastern ancestry given how huge and crooked my nose is.

Bruh same. I'm too scared to get a nosejob. I'll ask this one girl out next month. If she rejects me, I'll consider it officially over for me and never ever approach a girl again. Arranged marriage FTW

I'm a nosecel too and I dreamed of getting a rhinoplasty when I was in high school but after that I realized my nose was the least of my worries. I might still go for it at least to make myself a little less insufferable to look at; it's the only thing I can actually fix.

Nosecel here, too. Huge and grotesque. Definitely getting a rhinoplasty. But that alone ain't gonna do shit because everything else needs surgery, too. I plan on getting surgery for EVERY single facial feature - nose, jaw, eyes, ears, cheeks, chin, lips, brow ridge, hair transplant, dental work, and lefort surgery.