Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (BRUTAL) Last irl friend i had that i thought was a brocel, gets a gf

honokacel

honokacel

Truecel
I had this "incel" friend IRL and we used to have incel sentiments and hate on foids and stuff and we would hang out at his place together IRL to watch anime and shitpost and stuff. Life was good cuz it was nice knowing that incels can still have fun. Until today when he met some foid from r9k and now she is his gf. I always knew this nigga was a fakecel cuz he got female attention from cringe femoid cosplayers on cuckstagram but he would reject them cuz "haha im a funny incel". now this niggas has planned to plap this r9k foid tomorrow in her bedroom. its sad and BRUTAL knowing that everyone you know will ascend, give themselves in for a femoid and leave your ugly incel loser ass behind. i just wanna rope rn, there are no more good things left in life.

he wants her cuz she is "based" and "just like me" :soy::soy::soy:

god how can niggas become so cringe and retarded when they get in contact with women and Jews

I had this "incel" friend IRL and we used to have incel sentiments and hate on foids and stuff and we would hang out at his place together IRL to watch anime and shitpost and stuff. Life was good cuz it was nice knowing that incels can still have fun. Until today when he met some foid from r9k and now she is his gf. I always knew this nigga was a fakecel cuz he got female attention from cringe femoid cosplayers on cuckstagram but he would reject them cuz "haha im a funny incel". now this niggas has planned to plap this r9k foid tomorrow in her bedroom. its sad and BRUTAL knowing that everyone you know will ascend, give themselves in for a femoid and leave your ugly incel loser ass behind. i just wanna rope rn, there are no more good things left in life.
ask him for advice maybe?

What pussy does to a mf. If his dick is less than 8 inches he is on borrowed time though.

there are no women in 4chan
its 100% a tranny

I always knew this nigga was a fakecel cuz he got female attention from cringe femoid cosplayers on cuckstagram but he would reject them cuz "haha im a funny incel". now this niggas has planned to plap this r9k foid tomorrow in her bedroom.
he sounds like the average .is user

It will be over for him deadbedrooms poster soon poor guy got baited

he wants her cuz she is "based" and "just like me" :soy::soy::soy:

god how can niggas become so cringe and retarded when they get in contact with women and Jews
You just saw what would happen with most of us the moment a crumb of foid attention arrives, most incels would turn into the biggest of simps, devoted boyfriends and what not, our biology is a bitch, isnt it?

Watch him run back to you after she breaks up w him lol

This happened to me too once all my friends got gf i was thrown to the side by my so called friends, bros before hoes is absolute bullshit

Fuck ur friend he is a fag for letting down a brocel

brutal and my condolences