Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brutal heightpill: this 4'10, 26yo man is handsome, but has never had a girlfriend

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
0-C58-DD5-C-3386-47-FE-B987-D3-E9-E038-F842.jpg

he should liftmaxxx and ascend

over for him. his face is wasted on his height. 7/.5/10 face on 1/10 height JFL

>4' 10''
>man

pick one

imterested in seeing what his parents look like tbh

Too high trust soya face

HOLY SHIT

FACE>HEIGHTCELS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
ITS OVER, DONE, PROVEN
HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING

Is this the guy IT tells us they know that slays?

Poor fucker. He's not even ugly but his height just kills it.

Why doesn't he just shower more? :soy:

he should change his awful personality
guys you have plebbit accounts, blackpill him and invite him here

I used to think life was a tragedy.Now I realize it's a comedy

Is this the guy IT tells us they know that slays?

It seems like every IT user somehow knows a 5'2 mildly disabled balding overweight Indian janitor who manages to sleep with 5'11 blonde supermodels every hour. "Therefore inkels wrong! :soy:"

How can someone be so hopelessly bluepilled and delusional? The human brain is fascinatingly bizarre.

Mogs me cause short but handsome

I'd switch places with him and move to SEA.

I mean its the truth, anything else is coping, women want guys who are 6'+

I never said it wasnt true. Just sounds like something a foid would say.

Even if he's a foot taller, he's still considered short by most people

even bagelcel height mogs him, never began

Heightpill strikes yet again, over for turbo manlets

I'd switch places with him and move to SEA.

Yeah....thats it.

I fucking GUARANTEE the foids below read his height as 5'10 or arent' aware of vast difference of whom they consider to be short and four feet ten inches.

macbubble
I(36F) think you're extremely attractive. I tend to go for short guys though as I am about your height. I think you're pretty hot! I DO prefer shorter guys, not just because I am short myself. I prefer the proportions of their bodies, and find them more sexually attractive. Shorter than me is all good. And as hot as this guy is? Hell yes.

clydesdale_unicorn
I (25F) totally agree with you. He's hot.

fresholobster
/u/Salvador66 I told you there's girls who enjoy shorter guys

Cliffs: AWALT

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT

FACE>HEIGHTCELS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
ITS OVER, DONE, PROVEN
HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING
Face > height, he just isn't Chad enough.

Face can mildly compensate for height but only if you at least reach the same layer of the atmosphere as the average man.

This guy is half a foot shorter than the average woman.

Really dunno what he can do, short of becoming famous or something. Even the midgets who get attention have funny midget appeal to them, but this dude is just a normal looking guy minus a foot of height.

It's your personality, sweety :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Another comment below from cuckit....will the confidence-meme never die? It seems to have the hardiness of those bacteria they find living in volcanos or in the deep arctic.

"Confidence is really sexy. There's no reason anyone wouldn't want to date you, and you should approach dating with that mindset."

Read the comments in that thread...they are a total farce!

Not all women discriminate on height and there are shorter women out there.

From the basically 1 pic you've given, you look good. Suit in that pic doesn't fit you. Maybe check out r/malefashionadvice for some tips on fit, color, style.

Women in general don't seem to approach guys for cultural reasons, although it can happen. (UHHHH BULLSHIT!! JBC and foids will not only approach but harass you)

Best bet is to be yourself, be confident, smile. Try dating through some apps or through related activities like sports.

This fella needs to rope, imagine being height mogged by literally everyone bar midgets, its over buddy boyo

OKAY ....COPE approaching 9000levels in the comment section...

"Danny DeVito is also 4'10", and he's the damn GOAT. Channel his energy."
"DeVito is cool, but let’s be real. Dinklage. All the way"

PLOT TWIST: He WAAAS talking about being 5'10 as his height but mistyped it as 4'10. The whole "swipe left if ur under 6' is true as hell and we've all been had.

Cliffs: It's Over for manlets (i.e. under 6foot barefoot measured at the doctors office)

Last edited:
It's like someone put makeup in the form of a slight five o'clock shadow on a 10yo for a costume party. Over.

Leg lengthening is made for such people. He should not consider leg lengthening, he should get it.

Also 4'10 put him in abnormally short and he should have been eligible for HGH therapy. He missed a golden opportunity.

I've changed my mind...DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS....they will enrage you and make you wanna rope...

"Based solely on your post I think your biggest problem is your attitude. You look like a reasonably attractive guy despite your height. You could maybe tailor your jacket a little but you're built decent and don't look bad. Yes, you're short. But I've seen guys that were ugly and fat still have no trouble with women because they were fun and confident."

He uses reddit so soycuck

Has decent look, with good height he would be norman

If it's over at 5'6", imagine how over it is being 8 inches shorter than that.

His legs are like the length of manlet arms... HOLY FUCK.

He needs to sign up here along with St.Bagelcel...

We all know which mod will accept their registrations...

153 bluepillers. Hello IT

OKAY ....COPE approaching 9000levels in the comment section...

"Danny DeVito is also 4'10", and he's the damn GOAT. Channel his energy."
"DeVito is cool, but let’s be real. Dinklage. All the way"

PLOT TWIST: He WAAAS talking about being 5'10 as his height but mistyped it as 4'10. The whole "swipe left if ur under 6' is true as hell and we've all been had.

Cliffs: It's Over for manlets (i.e. under 6foot barefoot measured at the doctors office)

Just be two of the most charismatic & talented dwarfs to potentially ever walk the Earth bro.

That's 147cm. I'm surprised he doesn't look like an actual dwarf. Is this worse than being an actual incel. At least as a turbougly incel you know it's over for sure.