Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Heightpill, shoulder width affects appearance of height

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I'm around 173cm tall, give of take 2cm, it comes out different everytime I measure. Anyway, due to my ectomorph frame, people often think I'm closer to 5'6 when estimating. Even when I see manlets shorter than me with mesomorph frames, i assume they're actually taller than me until I walk past them and realize I'm a bit taller.

Frame matters with height, it's better to be 5'8 with a mesomorph frame than a 6'0 guy with ectomorph.

I'm around 173cm tall, give of take 2cm, it comes out different everytime I measure. Anyway, due to my ectomorph frame, people often think I'm closer to 5'6 when estimating. Even when I see manlets shorter than me with mesomorph frames, i assume they're actually taller than me until I walk past them and realize I'm a bit taller.

Frame matters with height, it's better to be 5'8 with a mesomorph frame than a 6'0 guy with ectomorph.

View attachment 330177
ectomorph mesomorph is all just cope. Just lift.

endomorph i think i am (thats me in my avi)

Nah 6 ft twigg will mogg 5'8'' with mesomorph frame. Though if your 5'8'' with huge hands and wide shoulders I can see the benefit. I wouldn't be incel if I had that combo. But I'm 5'6'' with girl hands

I think I'm a meso but not sure tbh. Never gotten a good pic of me to see clearly

Anyway, it's actually the opposite from what I've seen. The more of a twig you are the more people think you are taller.

Last edited:
idk what i am cause i'm fat and 5'6 but i have wide shoulders for my height

idk what i am cause i'm fat and 5'6 but i have wide shoulders for my height
probably endo or meso
I think I'm a meso but not sure tbh. Never gotten a good pic of me to see clearly

Anyway, it's actually the opposite from what I've seen. The more of a twig you are the more people think you are taller.
cope, if you're 5'8 and twig, you actually look like a child, the people you see were probably already tall in the first place

Nah 6 ft twigg will mogg 5'8'' with mesomorph frame. Though if your 5'8'' with huge hands and wide shoulders I can see the benefit. I wouldn't be incel if I had that combo. But I'm 5'6'' with girl hands
Foids love tall framelet lean ectomorph, because they know a short endomorph can't add bones while a lean ectomorph can add muscles.

Last edited:
if u r not ectomorph then fuck off. Imagine having thick wrists and not look like a twig waiting to be snapped

probably endo or meso

cope, if you're 5'8 and twig, you actually look like a child, the people you see were probably already tall in the first place
Well yeah if you're 5'8 people can tell you're not tall no matter what. I'm talking in the upper average range, you can fraud easier if you're lankier

Well yeah if you're 5'8 people can tell you're not tall no matter what. I'm talking in the upper average range, you can fraud easier if you're lankier
depends if u live in europe or certian parts of the us then being a manlet is hell on earth but if u lived in asia or some third world shithole then its not a problem tbh

I'm a mix of Endo and Meso

I think Ecto+Meso is ideal. Guys like David Laid and Jeff Seid are good examples of that.

im probably like 80% Ecto 20% Meso.

You changed the height measuring unit 3 times in one sentence, so I didn't get your point.
However, body types are only myths. What matters is low body fat. That's attractive.

searching for information on the endomorphs that that is me they say that of the three it is the one that has the least testosterone and the one that accumulates the most fat of the three, that is, the worst body possible.
It's over.

Delete this low IQ post man. Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frame no matter what. Skinny ass 6'5" anorexic twigs slay pussy the most.

You changed the height measuring unit 3 times in one sentence, so I didn't get your point.
However, body types are only myths. What matters is low body fat. That's attractive.
Cope. Broad shoulders and small waists are attractive in males

its much harder for ecto's to gain any weight at all and endo have a hard time losing it. I'm pretty sure all chads are meso
cope, it's all muscle mass. If you put on more muscle and then cut, you will move towards meso, same if you put on more and more muscle.

cope, it's all muscle mass. If you put on more muscle and then cut, you will move towards meso, same if you put on more and more muscle.
I was under the impression your body type and composition are something that doesn't change

I was under the impression your body type and composition are something that doesn't change
No, you can change body composition, but you can't change the bones (although even those eventually get thicker if you work out for many years).

View attachment 330177
both matter but it'd have to be a pretty dramatic difference in frame to make up for 4 inches

It's better to be 5'8 and white than 6ft and ethnic

Cope. Broad shoulders and small waists are attractive in males
Have you ever seen chadlites with malnourished skinny bodies and great jawlines? They get a lot of girls