Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal height pill. Not a single one of these girls has a bf shorter then her.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
ynh2zf2t8cu01.jpg

I always read bullshit on cucktears about roasties that are dating a 5'2 be and the female is taller, but this is reality right here.
This is what it's like, shortcels can't even get surgery to fix their problem.

well no shit. if you arent at least 5-6 inches above a femoid you have zero chance with her. and the funny part is that this doesnt mean manlets below 5'8 can get laid by finding a femoidlet under 5'2. because those femoids want fucking 6ft+ men to capitalise on their short stature. there truly is no hope for manlets.

Its pretty much over if you aren't at least 6'0

i have yet to see a couple with a bf shorter than the foid

I cant recall seeing a guy with a taller GF. Maybe equal height but the female is never taller.

Femoids usually want a male taller, thats why I've been saying manlets should shoot for freakishly tall girls like volleyball stars that are 6'5" they have a lot of trouble finding dates.

Lucky midgets.

I'm taller than most girls and yet no girls wants me as a man with humility.

i have yet to see a couple with a bf shorter than the foid
It happens but it's rare. It's hard to give a proper estimation, but in my expirience it happens once for every 1000 couples. Also... it is never a normal couple, it's always the guy being rich, or she is fat or something.

manlet = instant rope

a lot of them are almost height matched. Kind of life fuel since my oneitis is 1 inch shorter than me.

Only because of you guys do I notice shit like this now. I'm around 5'8, I wonder if life would be different if I was in the 6+ club.

ynh2zf2t8cu01.jpg

I always read bullshit on cucktears about roasties that are dating a 5'2 be and the female is taller, but this is reality right here.
This is what it's like, shortcels can't even get surgery to fix their problem.

White dude's calves are like fucking tree trunks.

Also the only way for a man under 5'6" to get dates is luck or leg lengthening. At 5'7" it's possible but difficult.

White dude's calves are like fucking tree trunks.

Also the only way for a man under 5'6" to get dates is luck or leg lengthening. At 5'7" it's possible but difficult.
My calves look exactly the same, they are strong as fuck because I focus heavily on my legs.

My calves look exactly the same, they are strong as fuck because I focus heavily on my legs.

What's your wrist circumference at the narrowest point (ie. where your watch would sit)?