Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal height-mog at the supermarket

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was at the Plus supermarket over an hour ago, after shopping I wanted to withdraw some cash and I was standing behind two daddy's with their kid, after I was done this 6'8~6'9 Baby Boomer walked in and the 5'11~6'0 Dadcel behind me just started staring at him in amazement. To be fair, men like that aren't rare in the Netherlands, not even as Baby Boomers, but the reaction on his face.

It was like he was physically trying to show he was being mogged, the look on his face was as if he was trying to show in body language that we were brutally mogged.

If I didn't know better I think that that Dadcel is also a Blackpiller and just know how brutal of a mog this was. Obviously the Boomer didn't register it as he was just walking by and he mogs everyone around him all the time, I just find amazing to see someone react to a man's height like that.

Obviously if men are reacting like that, imagine how toilets react.

Now imagine that most men on this forum probably look like that if they go for a stroll in Guatemala. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There's no way it's not that rare for 6'8 baby boomers to exist in the Netherlands. :dafuckfeels:

There's no way it's not that rare for 6'8 baby boomers to exist in the Netherlands. :dafuckfeels:
netherlands worship is cringe
they're the same height as all the other white people and aren't even the tallest
the 6'0 average is self reported and the surrounding countries are like a centimeter off by measurement
giants exist everywhere and aren't more common in the netherlands

once in supermarket i saw 6,3 blonde aryan gigachad shopping around old farts