Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Genghis Khan pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
After the conquest, Genghis Khan took for himself the most beautiful women. He liked women with small noses, rounded hips, long hair, and a beautiful voice.

He measured women with points. If a woman‘s score was too low, he gave her to his lieutenants.

He preferred to sleep with the wives and daughters of the defeated enemy rulers.

His soldiers believed he had extraordinary sexual prowess. A belief which he promulgated, since he had sex with multiple women every night.

1 in 200 Men Are Direct Descendants of Genghis Khan​

BRUH THIS MEANS I PROBABLY HAVE HIS DNA SINCE IM A CHING!

BRB IM GONNA GO RAPEMAXXING AND STEAL PEOPLE'S DAUGHTERS AND WIVES AFTER KILLING THEM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

mongolians GIF by South Park
fast food business GIF by South Park
angry attack GIF by South Park
china singing GIF by South Park
tuong lu kim GIF by South Park
Tsagaan Sar GIF by Oyu Tolgoi

Genghis Chang

You should amass a horde of mongorian ricecels so you can genghismaxx.

Too bad ricecels are fucking feminized into shit nowadays (KPOP n prettyboy anime stuff)
Can confirm, most asian guys I've seen look like women and have faggot-tier haircuts.

@Dotrinfobe thoughts?

mogs me at raping and pillaging

the 1 in every 200 males are descendents of Genghis Khan is a debunked myth. But there's no denying he had many descedents, as those mongols at the top had dozens of wives and their sons and grandsons too.

13th century was the darkest century of human kind, period. human genetic quality in the old world greatly degenerated due to the mongols. civilizations perished.

great depopulation result in degradation in genetics = more incels, more ugly foids. coz the repopulation process removes a lot of bottlenecks/competition for resources, so the survivors breed fast, and both incels and ugly foids get to breed coz there's plenty of land to farm. so in the end you get an uglier population.

north china, persia, central asia, sichuan (central china), all had more than 90% population loss. the replacement population had much easier time breeding.

similar process happened when Huns invaded Europe and genocided Germanics in eastern europe, and Slavs replaced the Germanics. due to the rapid repopulation process, Slavs genes on average therefore was inferior to the Germanics, but also to the Slavic ancestors that lived before the population boom.

you might think incels being able to breed was a good thing, but its not, if you view from the perspective of TODAY.
ugly incel making ugly incel theory

Lets do some back-of-the-envelope arithmetic just to come up with a simple estimate of how many living descendants a normal person from that time would have today. I took a lot of liberties here to keep my calculations simple, but I'd appreciate any critique from any mathcels who might read this.

Let us assume that, on average, each woman has 2.5 children (this is the average number of children/roastie in burgerland, probably higher in other parts of the world but whatever).

Let us also assume that, on average, each woman gives birth to all of her children at the same time when she is 25 (of course this is biologically impossible but it makes the math a lot easier and it shouldn't throw off the calculations by too much).

For the sake of simplicity, I'm also asusming monogamy, no incest, and no incels.

This means that the average person should have 1.25^(N/25) descendants at any given moment, where N is the amount of time in years since they produced their own descendants. The number 1.25 is chosen as our scale since each woman has 2.5 children, and half of those children will be male.

Genghis Khan lived 900 years ago. Therefore, the average person from that time would have 3081 living female descendants; double that to get 6162 living descendants total.

GenghisKahn-Maxxing:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited: