Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal foreskinpill

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/1c758ep/wibta_if_i_decide_to_circumcise_my_baby_even/

I love my boyfriend, but his foreskin genes aren’t ideal IMO. He has foreskin overhang, so he has an extra 1.5-2 inches of foreskin that hangs over the head of his penis.
Even though he can manually pull it back, it doesn’t fully retract on its own even when he’s erect.
It's over for the foreskincel.
This isn’t my first uncut penis, but that is A LOT of extra foreskin.
Of course it's not your first uncut penis :lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I don’t want my son to have this.
Before my bf, I didn’t care to circumcise my future son, but I don’t want his foreskin genes to be passed down.
Brutal

WIBTA if I decide to cut off my baby's clitoris even though my girlfriend isn’t cut?

Could you imagine a man creating a thread asking if he should get his daughter's large labia cut? His house would be firebombed within 15 minutes, he would lose his job and would never find one again :feelshaha:

Now to be fair to the foids in that subreddit, the overwhelming majority of them said circumcising the baby for that reason would be bad. So at least there's that.