Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal evil pill: small dick jokes are so popular and common because everyone knows it is a very common insecurity for men

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
You never hear anyone mocking big dicks. Because having one is good. There’s nothing to be insecure about. Everyone knows that dick size does matter and that guys want to have big dicks.

It is the easiest, most brutal and quickest way to put a man down. So is height too. Privileged people are like vicious dogs that smell your wounds, they know what hurts you and exploit it.

I legit heard of women calling big dick guys small just to hurt their egos. This world is a very depraved place.

and it’s completely OK to make fun of men for their insecurities but not women

very true, also bigsizedcels should be banned

:yes:at least in this site we can shit on toilets all day, they deserve it

misandrist people are going to eat puke in hell, I guarantee that to you all :feelsdevil:

I don't speak to Shannon.

You never hear anyone mocking big dicks. Because having one is good. There’s nothing to be insecure about. Everyone knows that dick size does matter and that guys want to have big dicks.

It is the easiest, most brutal and quickest way to put a man down. So is height too. Privileged people are like vicious dogs that smell your wounds, they know what hurts you and exploit it.

I legit heard of women calling big dick guys small just to hurt their egos. This world is a very depraved place.
And height. I'm stuck like this and can't do anything about it and I feel like suicide is the only answer

Same people who relentlessly make fun of these two characteristics (i.e. they constantly spout small dick energy, napoleon complex, etc.) will tell you dick size doesn't matter :foidSoy: height doesn't matter:soy:

Amazes me how easily normies can be hypocritical and see nothing wrong

You never hear anyone mocking big dicks
in greece they actually did mock big dicks because they were savage uncivilized and low iq. in all their statues the idealized male had a small penis because it symbolized intelligence and virtue

Has this bozo got banned?

in greece they actually did mock big dicks because they were savage uncivilized and low iq. in all their statues the idealized male had a small penis because it symbolized intelligence and virtue
Pathetic copers if true. Their wives cucked them with big dicks while they fucked boys.

Pathetic copers if true. Their wives cucked them with big dicks while they fucked boys.
I think they put small dicks on statues so that viewers wouldn't be overly distracted by them

I think they put small dicks on statues so that viewers wouldn't be overly distracted by them
Yeah that too. I imagine the statues weren't supposed to be sexual.

Dickpill is the most brutal pill.

Fair points

It’s crazy how most people seem to be blind to this in western countries. The west is so pro women and anti man it’s insane — and women have the gall to claim the opposite, madness.

Water is indeed wet
Well, if the definition of wet is that it has water on it, a singular molecule of water would not be wet, but if 2 or more are in direct contact, then they are wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back