Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal ERPILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This man we were talking to… he patted me on the back and told me that I have a great life ahead of me. With a grin on his face, he told me that “in the next ten years, you’ll have a great time… a great time”. I had no idea what he meant by that. I wasn’t even thinking about my future at that point; I was living in the moment. Now I know what he meant.

Childhood is fun, but when a boy reaches puberty a whole new world opens up to him… a whole new world with new pleasures, such as sex and love. Other boys will experience this, but not me, it pains me to say. That is the basis of my tragic life. I will not have a great time in the next ten years. The pleasures of sex and love will be denied to me. Other boys will experience it, but not me. Instead, I will only experience misery, rejection, loneliness, and pain.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If he had a smirk then maybe he was being sarcastic.

If he had a smirk then maybe he was being sarcastic.
I don't think so, it was a friend of his father. Wouldn't make sense for him to disrespect Elliot. At that time Elliot had his hair bleached and was trying to dress like the cool kids, so maybe he thought he'd grow to be a chadlite.

His manifesto is a very good read btw. I know it starts out boring but once you get through the first chapters about his childhood (which are good for context) its damn good.