Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal dream last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
In my dream, this cute petite noodle that I know texted me asking if I wanted to fuck.

Fuck I got so excited when I saw that message.
Then I woke up.

I bet I will have more of these horny dreams the longer I go without cooming.

I can't even get such messages in dreams let alone real life. However I've actually touched a girl's ass fr:society:

It's impossible to dream of someone u never met and dreams do come true so go outside and rape her its a sign from the gods :feelsdevil:

It's impossible to dream of someone u never met and dreams do come true so go outside and rape her its a sign from the gods :feelsdevil:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I also wanna join

I can't even get such messages in dreams let alone real life. However I've actually touched a girl's ass fr:society:
That moment in highschool when you were working in assigned teams and the foid who’s reluctantly and frustratedly working with you has her thigh brush up against the back of your hand during a chaotic moment of movements:ahegao:

Serious fap material best bet I didn’t wash that hand and was sniffing it while busting my load

I don’t even get romantic or sexual dreams. I’m stuck with reoccurring nightmares and difficultly falling asleep.

In my dream, this cute petite noodle that I know texted me asking if I wanted to fuck.

Fuck I got so excited when I saw that message.
Then I woke up.

I bet I will have more of these horny dreams the longer I go without cooming.
:panties:

I will never dream such things because I've never had sex as most people have.