Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal development after hitting on a foid

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
So there is this bitch in one of my uni classes and I decided to sit next to her and shoot my shot. She always sits alone, she has straight up been in 4 of my classes so far (probably in the same major) and nobody ever sits next to her. I have had my eye on her for a while, when I say never I mean no exceptions. Didn't get any IOIs talking to her so I decided I'd keep it up. The next time I had that class again, I walk in and some girl is sitting next to her, and they both have their bags on the seats next to them so I couldn't get close. I thought whatever, so I just sat somewhere random. Walking out of that class, I hear her say to her friend "thanks for sitting next to me... he is probably so salty".

So I guess I creeped her out or something. I guess this is what you get for being a subhuman in the year of our lord 2022. Girls don't even let you try.

and then ITcucks wonder why we are hateful

Should've low inhibmaxxed and asked the dumb cunt to move her bag out of your seat. Or sat directly behind her and sniff her hair

at least you tried