Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal dentistry question: why don’t you floss your teeth like you know you should? Is it because, you don’t value your life enough?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s okay, we’ve all been thERe - “I won’t get laid anyway, so why should I bothER to floss?”

Don’t let femons and soyciety get you so depressed that you stop flossing at least a few times a week.

Let’s hear what the curry with a towel on his head has to say:

View: https://youtu.be/XG-VjdGf0YE?feature=shared

I haven't flossed once in my life

i floss everynight it feels good

Flossing is confusing, if you floss too hard your Gums will bleed, yet if they bleed without doing it too hard you're supposed to keep going until it stops.

Also when they bleed after regular force, I find it quite depressing.

I can't floss my teeth. My autistic hands can't do it, like it took me many years to tie my shoes.

floss every night tho i use toothpicks, then i oil pull with coconut oil

I can't floss my teeth. My autistic hands can't do it, like it took me many years to tie my shoes.
For real

Because the floss often contains flouride. I only brush my teeth with flouride free toothpaste.

Incel teethcel
floss this you bitch

Too time consuming my ldar schedule is busy

No need to floss when you have teeth gaps :chad:

I do.

Shitty genetics means I don’t have much enamel in my teeth, so I have to do everything to protect them.

I’m missing a few of them, and plenty of them are fake and only held there with concrete.

I do.

Shitty genetics means I don’t have much enamel in my teeth, so I have to do everything to protect them.

I’m missing a few of them, and plenty of them are fake and only held there with concrete.
Brutal

I actually started flossing once per week like a year ago. Before I would rarely do it because it was hard because my mouth is small so I just wouldn't do it lol

That video changed my life.

Too time consuming my ldar schedule is busy
Floss brocel, at least think about how much bettER your breath will smell. Why showER and not take care of your mouth?

Buy a water flosser. They're pretty cheap now. They shoot pressurized water through the gaps between your teeth. I used to floss until I got one, it saves a lot of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back