Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brutal dadpill, non-invitrocels get out of here!!!Asap

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
When u think about ur virginity have u ever thought how many times ur dad had sex with ur mum when u were in the womb? Well I just had that thought and its safe to say I probably have been fucked more times than I have fucked. Warned ya! :feelsrope:

There are future simps and cucks getting kissed by their moms who just sucked chads cock.

Probably 0 tbh

My dad is extremely beta and I can imagine my parentsy only shagged like three or 4 times to pop out three kids and then never had sex again

This is very unsettling.

When u think about ur virginity have u ever thought how many times ur dad had sex with ur mum when u were in the womb? Well I just had that thought and its safe to say I probably have been fucked more times than I have fucked. Warned ya! :feelsrope:

Unless your dad has a snake dick that can move into the womb and up towards you that's not how it works

I had never thought about it before now :feelsugh:

Holy fuck its over

This is very unsettling.
my father and mother are subhuman trash. my father had chance to fuck a 6/10 5'8 puerot Rican. isntrad he settles with my subhuman 4'10 obese 2/10 schizo mother cause she is mudslime and the Puerto Rican is not. jfl at this fucking bastard
I would be taller, better looking Ng and would have had an actual mother rather than this schizo retard.

I have no clue how my father was able to fuck her, she looks like a fat goblin. if you have 1000 women, my mother would be most subhuman amongst them
I don't envy my father at all, jfl at the thread.

Last edited:
my father and mother are subhuman trash. my father had chance to fuck a 6/10 5'8 puerot Rican. isntrad he settles with my subhuman 4'10 obese 2/10 schizo mother cause she is mudslime and the Puerto Rican is not. jfl at this fucking bastard
I would be taller, better looking Ng and would have had an actual mother rather than this schizo retard.

I have no clue how my father was able to fuck her, she looks like a fat goblin. if you have 1000 women, my mother would be most subhuman amongst them
I don't envy my father at all, jfl at the thread.

Maybe she looked better when she was younger, you know women really let themselves fall apart after they get married

Maybe she looked better when she was younger, you know women really let themselves fall apart after they get married
no she has been a hideous beast since the day she was born. he only married her cause she was mudslim(Muslim) like a dumb little cuck he is

Probably 0 tbh

My dad is extremely beta and I can imagine my parentsy only shagged like three or 4 times to pop out three kids and then never had sex again
In addition I got conceived in a test tube, so chances are, not a single fuck was involved in it.

no she has been a hideous beast since the day she was born. he only married her cause she was mudslim(Muslim) like a dumb little cuck he is
even so, couldnt he go for a taller women? JFL no one below 5'1 feet should be havin kids

even so, couldnt he go for a taller women? JFL no one below 5'1 feet should be havin kids
he could have married a 5'8 latins but said no cause muh Islam brown people bullshit

Probably 0 tbh

2250 1

how tall are you? why dont you do the same?
I am 5'5. I won't be having kids with these subhuman genes He had chance to marry the tall foid back in the 1980s. the times are different now

I am 5'5. I won't be having kids with these subhuman genes He had chance to marry the tall foid back in the 1980s. the times are different now
You can still make it at 5'5, as hard as it may be. How are your other features (face, frame)?

My white 5'10 cousin married a 5'5 framelet. She was around 21 and he was 28 iirc. And no, he wasn't a betabux, he's actually still studying, but they do have a kid. And no, we're not in a third world country, we're in Canada.

You can still make it at 5'5, as hard as it may be. How are your other features (face, frame)?

My white 5'10 cousin married a 5'5 framelet. She was around 21 and he was 28 iirc. And no, he wasn't a betabux, he's actually still studying, but they do have a kid. And no, we're not in a third world country, we're in Canada.
i am 28 so it's already too late. maybe in the past there would be small chance. if I get too desperate I will just go back to curryland and marry village jb in the lighter skin areas

My dad lifemogs me to Icarus and back many times over, is that supposed to be a surprise to me? Low IQ. I don't care if he got pussy in excess, I still love the old man. Not his fault I ended up subhuman.

Never thought of it that way. Damn

They are still muslims. I can imagine good muslim women not being completely hypergamous. And I am sure he did not pick her up in a bar for date.

Most males were cucked by their father as babies. he was fucking your mom while you lied next to them. Imagine your whore mom spreading open her fucking legs while your dad plows her and you are right next to them goo-gooing and ga-gagging watching

then he tit fucks her and right afterwards she breastfeeds you while still sticky and sweaty
over for us

They are still muslims. I can imagine good muslim women not being completely hypergamous. And I am sure he did not pick her up in a bar for date.
Yep, thats my point
Most males were cucked by their father as babies. he was fucking your mom while you lied next to them. Imagine your whore mom spreading open her fucking legs while your dad plows her and you are right next to them goo-gooing and ga-gagging watching

then he tit fucks her and right afterwards she breastfeeds you while still sticky and sweaty
over for us
:feelsohgod:

eww i dont want to think about that

Shit thread go Etika