Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brutal Blackpill from serial killer Edmund Kemper

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Yeah he was high iq and a tallfag but he didn't have a good face and non-NT and his explanation actually makes sense ngl. They probably saw him as an ogrecel and thought he was a beast.

>Inb4 inkle tears cope with saying all inklers are bad people :feelsseriously:

@Edmund_Kemper

Kemper was a hardcore mentalcel. His mind was truly messed up by his degenerate rostie mother. One of the only few incidents where I would consider an alright looking (very) tall man a cel.

Kemper was a hardcore mentalcel. His mind was truly messed up by his degenerate rostie mother. One of the only few incidents where I would consider an alright looking (very) tall man a cel.

this. it never began for kemper..

Yeah fr.
Crazy how foid mothers can destroy their childs whole life

I heard his mother is to blame also

if he lost fat and got some hollow cheeks he would be chadlite

if he lost fat and got some hollow cheeks he would be chadlite
>Chadlite :feelstastyman:

>Chadlite :feelstastyman:
View attachment 596172View attachment 596174
his jaw area is not bad, just a slightly recessed chin, his face shows his fatness which allied with bad facial hair makes it worse than necessary. he should also lose the glasses even though his eye area is not very good. still, very tall and a mostly full head of hair. chadlite might be an exageration (maybe with a chin surgery) but leanmaxed he could pass as a HTN

damn u can literally hear the autism in his voice

My crapple iPhone won’t load the video

The fact that you call a 209cm tallfag an incel, just shows how many tallfag fakecels are on this forum who are just ungrateful for not being blessed with normie genes.

The fact that you call a 209cm tallfag an incel, just shows how many tallfag fakecels are on this forum who are just ungrateful for not being blessed with normie genes.
"The fact that'
Redditor spotted

All redditors being their sentences with "the fact that" tho :feelswhat:

Do you also use y'all by chance? :feelshaha:
Not all redditors do that.
No. I don't use retarded language like y'all.:feelsUgh:

Most serial killers are based

He reminds me of that tallcel from the movie "chained". Probably the fave movie of some ppl in here.