Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People here cannot rate at all: how do you see so many Chads in public?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I remember @THE TRUE HONKLER posting his face reveal and everyone calling him a low tier normie when he legitimately looks like the Columbine shooter with an alien head and got rated 2/10 on Looksmax.org @Broly. Genuine Chads are rare, 2-3% of the population yet people post about getting mogged by chads on every street corner because of this overrating: this is the only reason some still believe in the sub 8 delusion and we see so many average looking fakecels.
9799BDD2 DC36 4871 9A1C 0227A2DCE224

I tried to prove what you said mathematically, but most people are too stupid to understand that. Chads are 8/10 or higher on the attractiveness scale. The average is 4, 5, 6, and sometimes 7. How many individuals do you walk past on a daily basis before stumbling across an actual Chad?

Unless you live in "Chadland" or whatever, it's extremely unlikely you see that many Chads a day, which means the ratings are exaggerated because most people can't differentiate a legitimate Chad from a High Tier Normie, for example.

Fact: Normies get laid all the time. There's not a Chad lurking in every corner ready to steal someone's girlfriend. We just can't compete with average guys, that's all.

unironically people see Chad as a boogeyman.
The reality is that the women Chad fucks are inaccessible to you anyway and most women know their place to an extent. A fat whore will likely settle with a low-tier normie. Chad won’t fuck subhumans if he can effortlessly get a mid - high tier Becky. It’s mostly just retardation from people that don’t go outside and get all their “”””blackpill”””” info from shitty youtube channels and essay writers like @BlkPillPres

I tried to prove what you said mathematically, but most people are too stupid to understand that. Chads are 8/10 or higher on the attractiveness scale. The average is 4, 5, 6, and sometimes 7. How many individuals do you walk past on a daily basis before stumbling across an actual Chad?

Unless you live in "Chadland" or whatever, it's extremely unlikely you see that many Chads a day, which means the ratings are exaggerated because most people can't differentiate a legitimate Chad from a High Tier Normie, for example.

Fact: Normies get laid all the time. There's not a Chad lurking in every corner ready to steal someone's girlfriend. We just can't compete with average guys, that's all.
This, I legit haven’t seen a Chad in over a year and I have been quite social lately.

@nice_try

I stare into space when in public, tirEd of looking at noRmies.

I remember @THE TRUE HONKLER posting his face reveal and everyone calling him a low tier normie when he legitimately looks like the Columbine shooter with an alien head and got rated 2/10 on Looksmax.org @Broly. Genuine Chads are rare, 2-3% of the population yet people post about getting mogged by chads on every street corner because of this overrating: this is the only reason some still believe in the sub 8 delusion and we see so many average looking fakecels.
View attachment 589483

agreed. people in the incelosphere tend to overestimate other guys looks while simultanously underestimate womens looks ( ''her looksmatch floating down dnipro river yadda yadda'')

agreed. people in the incelosphere tend to overestimate other guys looks while simultanously underestimate womens looks ( ''her looksmatch floating down dnipro river yadda yadda'')

@nice_try
Why do you tag me? Nothing he said contradicts anything I said. I agree with him.

Chads aren't on evey street corner. It wouldn't make sense from a statistical standpoint alone. Who even said that? I never noticed anyone saying that.

And yes, Normies can get laid, I never said anything different. Foids will engage in short-term relationships with normies to get certain benefits, to virtue signal, or bridge the gap between two serious relationships.
Genuine female attraction only exists for good looking males.

Why do you tag me? Nothing he said contradicts anything I said. I agree with him.

Chads aren't on evey street corner. It wouldn't make sense from a statistical standpoint alone. Who even said that? I never noticed anyone saying that.

And yes, Normies can get laid, I never said anything different. Foids will engage in short-term relationships with normies to get certain benefits, to virtue signal, or bridge the gap between two serious relationships.
For anyone wondering, this is the level of copium he’s on:
- She will date the smart guy, so he can help her study.
- She will date the rich guy, so he buys her new clothes and jewlery.
- She will date the asian guy, because she always wanted to travel to asia.
- She will date the social guy, so she can get access to the social circles.
etc.

U dont live in sweden bro, height plays i big part inb overrateing i think a 5/10 normie is a 8/10 chad when he height mogs u by 8 inches
What height are you?

For anyone wondering, this is the level of copium he’s on:
I'm not on copium, it's the real world. I kinda feel stupid that I have to explain it, because every idiot who leaves the basement once in a while knows that foids are abusive leeches and will get into relationships just for certain benefits, one of the most common ones: money. That's where the terms "Golddigger" and "Betabuxxing" stem from.

I'm not on copium, it's the real world. I kinda feel stupid that I have to explain it, because every idiot who leaves the basement once in a while knows that foids are abusive leeches and will get into relationships just for certain benefits, one of the most common ones: money. That's where the terms "Golddigger" and "Betabuxxing" stem from.
I’m not talking about oldcel couples where betabuxxing can even be a thing. College wagies don’t betabuxx unless you mean buying dinner on a date which is retarded. Everything I seen tells me that it’s usually foids who worship their boyfriends in a relationship, not the other way around. Trust me, I autistically obsess over this. There’s no le asian travel buddy relationships IRL.

View attachment 589483

I fully agree, I said this numerous times. I maybe saw few times in my lifetime a true Chad. Rest are HTN and chadlites in really rare situations.

U dont live in sweden bro, height plays i big part inb overrateing i think a 5/10 normie is a 8/10 chad when he height mogs u by 8 inches
Not a Chad but a GigaMogger, i get mogged daily by giant Balkan people, half of foids are 5'10 jfl.

I’m not talking about oldcel couples where betabuxxing can even be a thing. College wagies don’t betabuxx unless you mean buying dinner on a date which is retarded. Everything I seen tells me that it’s usually foids who worship their boyfriends in a relationship, not the other way around. Trust me, I autistically obsess over this. There’s no le asian travel buddy relationships IRL.
A relationship, no matter at what age, almost always benefits the foid financially. Even college wagies can provide significant financial benefits like: free food, free shelter, free rides, small gifts that add up, free travel/vacation(he pays the hotel for example). It's delusional to think foids don't massivly leech from weak men in 2022. You can see how much money simps throw at twitch whores, I don't even want to imagine how much money they'd throw at real girls who give them attention.

I think I'm done here. I stated my point no need to write more essays just for you. You're a gaslightning infiltrator anyways.

A relationship, no matter at what age, almost always benefits the foid financially.
This is your brain on copium again. You are desperately trying to come up with ways to cope with the fact that normies are able to attract women even if they aren't good looking. To the point that you think a foid needs an Asian boyfriend to travel to Asia like she's some medieval peasant without internet who can't move around by herself. You are beyond fucking delusional. I hope that I never reach this level of inceldom where I start making up schizophrenic lies to myself to feel better.
Even college wagies can provide significant financial benefits like: free food, free shelter, free rides, small gifts that add up, free travel/vacation(he pays the hotel for example).
Doesn't happen. In most relationships, big expenses like hotels are paid for separately. Men usually do buy more gifts and they'll offer to pay for dinner more often because cuck culture teaches men to do that. It's no where near equivalent to betabuxxing though.
To use my Stacylite oneitis as an example, she works in Subway and her 3/10 boyfriend doesn't even have a job.
It's delusional to think foids don't massivly leech from weak men in 2022. You can see how much money simps throw at twitch whores, I don't even want to imagine how much money they'd throw at real girls who give them attention.
LOL, I thought we were talking about normies. Most normies don't even know what Twitch is, they don't throw money at online whores.
I think I'm done here. I stated my point no need to write more essays just for you. You're a gaslightning infiltrator anyways.
keep coping then.

You are desperately trying to come up with ways to cope with the fact that normies are able to attract women even if they aren't good looking
Attract them WITH WHAT? .... Their personality? :feelskek:

Doesn't happen.
Ofc it does. Not even a question.

LOL, I thought we were talking about normies. Most normies don't even know what Twitch is, they don't throw money at online whores.
Twitch has 140 million regular visitors. Twitch is normie territory just like reddit.

Attract them WITH WHAT? .... Their personality? :feelskek:
Partially too, yes. Stop thinking about personality as what cucktear makes it out to be. It's not about le respecting women. Being entertaining is a huge part of being a normie. You need to know how to talk to people. Humans are a social species. You're denying very basic science yet again.
Ofc it does. Not even a question.
To borderline incels. Not actual normies.
Twitch has 140 million regular visitors. Twitch is normie territory just like reddit.
Neither are normie territory. Mostly anonymous websites like reddit don't attract normies and believe it or not, normies don't watch video game streams. Take the bottom 15% of men from all countries around the world and you can easily come up with a number like 140 million. Normies don't use that shit, with very few exceptions.

Partially too, yes. Stop thinking about personality as what cucktear makes it out to be. It's not about le respecting women. Being entertaining is a huge part of being a normie. You need to know how to talk to people. Humans are a social species. You're denying very basic science yet again.
You're bluepilled.

Neither are normie territory. Mostly anonymous websites like reddit don't attract normies and believe it or not, normies don't watch video game streams. Take the bottom 15% of men from all countries around the world and you can easily come up with a number like 140 million. Normies don't use that shit, with very few exceptions.
Hm ok

My take is that the meaning of what chad is has changed over time. I've found that I use an older conception of who chad is, so I've had to change and update for the new generation, I suppose. Back in my day (JFL but seriously) everybody knew a chad, it was just that one (or several) guy who effortlessly sailed through life, achieving all of his milestones early, commanding masculinity as though it came naturally to him. He was always socially successful, and even when he did have his bad moments, he always recovered. The other principle was always that he was kind of a dick to incels, but people either forgave him or outright supported him for it. He was that dude that everybody seemed to know that showed what miserable shit our lives are.

Nowadays, chad seems to just be a modelesque man and I guess that's fine. Just seems like the word 'chad' doesn't need to exist if you're just going to say 10/10 man anyways, since that term is already a thing and would elicit no confusion whatsoever.

I think face isnt as important to being chad than height. Someone who is 6ft+ and ripped but avg face is more likely to be chad than a good looking 5'10 guy.

If you are under 6ft the best you can be is a chadlite, and even that is unacceptable to most women nowadays

Fact: Normies get laid all the time. There's not a Chad lurking in every corner ready to steal someone's girlfriend. We just can't compete with average guys, that's all
True asf, I always say this, it's normies who mog us, Chad's rare

Tbh everyone here exaggerates their defects that is why this is fakecels.is. I think many here have bitch mental body image problems. I don’t take any “trucels” seriously anymore. The only ones I trust is the ones are the short ethnics with small dicks. Whites are copers :dab:

View attachment 589483
True Honkler had a much worse low part than this Columbine. Aside of it....what´s your point? Even if those Chads are 2-3% of male population, their impact can only be done in dating apps. Textbook incels still struggle or remain sexless toward normies though.

unironically people see Chad as a boogeyman.
The reality is that the women Chad fucks are inaccessible to you anyway and most women know their place to an extent. A fat whore will likely settle with a low-tier normie. Chad won’t fuck subhumans if he can effortlessly get a mid - high tier Becky. It’s mostly just retardation from people that don’t go outside and get all their “”””blackpill”””” info from shitty youtube channels and essay writers like @BlkPillPres
Women don´t know their place in dating apps. But many people here think that dating apps are real life. It also depends from the country. Maybe Americans have it worse than Germans. But I go outside and I see subhumans with girls in the same way I you do it as well.

Inceldom is also matter of space and time.

I think it's because real chads live in a completely different universe which people here can't comprehend so they assume that having a gf or not being subhuman=chad lol. Actual chads are very rare , you maybe meet a couple of them throughout your entire life if you're lucky(or unlucky more like). Chads are the type of men where every woman in the area voices how they want to get fucked by without even acknowledging their existence just by pure looks alone and will completely disregard any other men without a single thought. Women become obsessed with them just because they exist and walk up to them to ask for sex. Most men you'll meet won't ever be able to that

Don't see many chads as well, but I sure as hell stumble upon a fuck ton of high tier normies, chadlites or tallfags, and they are mostly everywhere

What bugs me is that finding an actual trucel among my peers is nearly impossible, and most of them would dump you to climb the social ladder anyways

Never seen a chad just ligthskinned curly haired bitch bois

eyes of foid lit up and her wap gets warmer when she sees the next best looking guy.

I had actually seen a Chadpreet around 5 days ago. He was tall almost 6'2, had good jaw, good hairs, nice nose, nice face, nice well built body and very fair complexion. He was shining and looking like a god around subhuman currys. I'd rate him 8.5 for North curry standards, 10 for south curry and 8 for Western world.

Last edited:
No matter what anyone on this forum says, you do not need to be chad to get laid. You just need to be average or better. Even if you are a low tier normie you will still be able to get laid, you just haven't put in the effort.

Even If Chads were 1/1000 foids would still want them only

View attachment 589483
I saw this prettyboy who was probably a 9/10 in public. I could never compete with that.

View attachment 589483
this true. real Chads are rare outside rich college fraternities

I don't know mate. I think after a certain age, many men are chads or are at least Dateable. As they age their wrists get thick, their facial hair grows and their bone structure improves. I guess the minority are the incels who just don't develop those traits.

I see chadrones very rarely here but I see tallfags(almost always with their GFs:feelsseriously:) pretty often, which is why I think height is FAR more important then face IRL.

Then again this is a shithole town in the American south so I'm sure you'd find far more chads in places like the Netherlands or Germany.

Last edited:
View attachment 589483
I only see gymcels outside.

Foids will engage in short-term relationships with normies to get certain benefits, to virtue signal, or bridge the gap between two serious relationships.
foids are abusive leeches and will get into relationships just for certain benefits, one of the most common ones: money. That's where the terms "Golddigger" and "Betabuxxing" stem from.
Powerful blackpill :blackpill: Anything at and above mid tier normie can get laid. However, only HTNs and Chads can be loved by women to a similar extent a man can love a woman. It is an irrefutable fact. Of course rich and powerful men will still get golddigger hoes even if they are relatively ugly. However, in those cases the foids are only attracted to the status and money, not the man.

Here users use Chad in a nore tongue-in-cheek manner rather than from a Lookism lens. Chads are obviously rare.

Tbh everyone here exaggerates their defects that is why this is fakecels.is. I think many here have bitch mental body image problems. I don’t take any “trucels” seriously anymore. The only ones I trust is the ones are the short ethnics with small dicks. Whites are copers :dab:
100%, people here are simply dishonest to themselves on how much they are a mentalcel: incels as defined here as datelesss khhvs are extremely rare and you only see short ugly ethnics having a great deal of problems outside and even then, you’ll find some Oofy Doofy.

Usually 2-3 in my daily life, but on a bad day I can see as many as half a dozen.

OP is bang on point

The amount of foids who thirst over Dylan klebold is actually insane

Like everyone with a gf is chad.

That's why I believe oofy doofy theory and the non NT exclusion principle

I don't really mean it I am just used to calling higher tier males chads :feelshaha::society:

also I don't look people in the faces so often it is hard to rate properly when you just saw someone for a glimpse of a second :feelsUgh::society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back