Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill from redditard. Everyone has some sexual experiance by 18.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20190115 180951 Chrome

"First kiss happens in grade school or middle school at the least" :feelsbadman:
"Sex Often happens in high school":feelscry:
"By the time most kids reach College age They have been through heartache and felt the surge of love at least once":cryfeels:
>be me approaching 23 and almost done with my schooling, without having experienced any of these life experiences.:feelsrope:

I see nothing wrong with this, this is the average male :soy::soy::soy:

Kissless after 14= there is something wrong with you
Virgin after 18= there is something wrong with you

Lol, things like this just serve to remind me of not just my physical inferiority, but also my emotional inferiority too, it truly is over if you didn't have sex as a teen, you will forever be broken if you miss this milestone.

Why the fuck did I read that? :cryfeels:

b-b-but muh sub8

First kisses in grade school?!:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH FUCK MY GENES ARGHHHHHH:feelsree::feelsree: :reeeeee::woke:

... if you're white.

I don't know many ethnics who had this experience.

This seems mostly accurate. My brother lost his virginity when he was in high school. He was only 15..

Can't say that I've experienced this

Even humouring the idea that you'll transcend is moronic. The blackpill says if it hasn't happened by now it isn't going to happen naturally. Your only way of simulating it is by paying.

First kisses in elementary
Sex in late MS/early HS

and they blame men for wanting to fuck teens? It's pretty universal that "kids" are sexual beings by all the data they themselves fucking provide

This seems mostly accurate. My brother lost his virginity when he was in high school. He was only 15..
My whole family lifemogs me. My brother has girls asking him out and he complains they are annoying and that he rejected several of them.

Worst of that I mog my brother but hes not autist as me
My whole family lifemogs me. My brother has girls asking him out and he complains they are annoying and that he rejected several of them.

Now I am sitting in my 20s without any experience and Girls can smell my virginity and inexperience and lowkey laugh at me

My brother mogs me physically and mentally. NT Chad. :feelsrope:

My parents are always so proud of him. Everything he does is the best thing ever to them. Can’t remember the last time my parents expressed pride in me tbh..

At it's honest

those positive canthal tilt, 89 cephalic index 13 year olds who are dating snd making out are just being betabuxxed broo

Everyone...... except us.