Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bruh it says right here that my og account has been rejected some 3 years ago, i can't cope!

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
In memoriam

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.. You can register again, but you will have to use a different username and email, as those are already rejected. You were likely rejected because you either: 1) Didn't provide enough information, so do so in far more detail next time, or because 2) You used a proxy, VPN, Tor, or a public wifi (such as a university or starbucks wifi). Use your home wifi or a normal cellular connection to register, this will ensure you're allowed. Click here to logout:{{ phrase('log_out') }}
Log out

is there is a way to unreject it? modcels :giga:
just done renewed the password :incel:

Last edited:
@proudweeb you guys can reapprove rejected users right? :feelsaww:

The account I first applied with got rejected because of my wifi for some reason. The name was GeorgeFoid, peak comedy. I'd actually bother uploading a pfp if I had that name

technically nope (oddly)

once rejected, forever rejected
another chads.is and toilets.is trait the mods can get away with while secretly being chad, tyrone, chadpreet n shiet :feelskek:
only toilets and chad can reject
who are inkwells rejecting JFL

it’s over

The account I first applied with got rejected because of my wifi for some reason. The name was GeorgeFoid, peak comedy. I'd actually bother uploading a pfp if I had that name
brutal say his name pill