Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browsing r/suicidebereavement is my guilty pleasure.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★
A subreddit dedicated to indolent selfish idiots that could never understand the cues and warnings their loved ones gave them before they took their lives. If only these stupid normgroid faggots could understand they could've prevented it.

What is old reddit?

A subreddit dedicated to indolent selfish idiots that could never understand the cues and warnings their loved ones gave them before they took their lives. If only these stupid normgroid faggots could understand they could've prevented it.
i never understood this
i can look at a person and tell they are fucked up in 1s
yet these people can not see it, even if they are the fucking abuser themselves, they keep blaming the victim (for example their son)
i have personally experienced this
every single childhood photo, i look like death
i have dark eye circles, no smile
i have terrible posture, my eyes are blank, no energy, pale face

my parents just acted like nothing was going on, it was like they could not see it.
ive shown pictures of the time period to other people and they could not see it either
to understand how bad it is, i had a childhood medical report I lost that literally said I had myofacial problems, meaning my tongue was misallinged, fucking my bite up and my sleep and so on

there are other medical issues too. I have a hunchback thats so visible that girls used to call me Quasimodo in HS
despite this, nobody around me gave a shit and they acted like it was all in my head

like imagine literally having people point at you and go HA HA YOU ARE UGLY
and then your parents are saying you make shit up

im not honestly shocked I did not rope after enduring this shit for years 24/7

i never understood this
i can look at a person and tell they are fucked up in 1s
yet these people can not see it, even if they are the fucking abuser themselves, they keep blaming the victim (for example their son)
i have personally experienced this
every single childhood photo, i look like death
i have dark eye circles, no smile
i have terrible posture, my eyes are blank, no energy, pale face

my parents just acted like nothing was going on, it was like they could not see it.
ive shown pictures of the time period to other people and they could not see it either
to understand how bad it is, i had a childhood medical report I lost that literally said I had myofacial problems, meaning my tongue was misallinged, fucking my bite up and my sleep and so on

there are other medical issues too. I have a hunchback thats so visible that girls used to call me Quasimodo in HS
despite this, nobody around me gave a shit and they acted like it was all in my head

like imagine literally having people point at you and go HA HA YOU ARE UGLY
and then your parents are saying you make shit up

im not honestly shocked I did not rope after enduring this shit for years 24/7
Yeah they abuse you for years and then when you do it they act all good and gain sympathy points on plebbit, Every post is about them alone, not the victim, theyre self centred pricks.

Last edited:
I I I me me me oh yeha my hubby/kid killed himself but boohoo me me me

They should feel more guilty but instead they get 30 "It isn't you fault there is nothing you could do" lies

Yeah they abuse you for years and then when you do it they act all good and gain sympathy points on plebbit, Every post is about them alone, not the victim, theyre self centred pricks.
Case in point:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/SuicideBereavement/comments/1bu3i07/this_is_my_story_this_is_your_story/

This dumb bitch is trying to overcome "grief" by reading , of course she will recover from it but can the victim ever recover from suicide? She has to make it all about her herself in the end to garner sympathy points.

right, they see their "beloved" one struggling but pretend not noticing, just because they don't want to be bothered by this negativity and enjoy their day. Then when someone "suddenly" suicides act devastated and put on a show for sad clowns just like themselves. Foids especially tend to walk away from any kind of trouble, you think they are going to make an exception?