Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Browsing r/povertyfinance and other poorfag subs as a cope

  • Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
I was raised by poorfags and lived in homeless shelter at one point. Now I am middle class wagecuck trucel. So browsing these subreddits filled with poor miserable people gives me satisfaction as a cope. I can feel better knowing that while I am incel, I am not as poor as these niggas. Especially reading posts of the poor old single mothers who are starving gives me immense satisfaction. :feelsLSD:
Reading about how their kids don't have enough school supplies/food etc. is a God tier cope. Every incel should do this. I feel much much better now.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
What kind of sociopath shit is that? And you call yourself a neoliberal? I think you misunderstand the platform.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/q1059j/working_class_life_by_middle_age_is_a_pointless/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Massive LIFEFUEL reading this post. :feelsLSD: God tier entertainment.
FrothySolutions said:
What kind of sociopath shit is that? And you call yourself a neoliberal? I think you misunderstand the platform.
I still vote leftist due to being middle class and ethnic. Me taking pleasure seeing others suffer isn't immoral imo nor is it evil. I am doing nothing myself to make anyone's life miserable. I only see capitalism/reality causing others to suffer more than I am and it gives me pleasure. There is nothing immoral here, I am merely observing others not causing them pain.
 
Last edited:
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
Transcended Trucel said:
Me taking pleasure seeing others suffer isn't immoral imo nor is it evil.
Based
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
Transcended Trucel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/q1059j/working_class_life_by_middle_age_is_a_pointless/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Massive LIFEFUEL reading this post. :feelsLSD: God tier entertainment.

I still vote leftist due to being middle class and ethnic. Me taking pleasure seeing others suffer isn't immoral imo nor is it evil. I am doing nothing myself to make anyone's life miserable. I only see capitalism/reality causing others to suffer more than I am and it gives me pleasure. There is nothing immoral here, I am merely observing others not causing them pain.

Sadism is immoral.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
FrothySolutions said:
Sadism is immoral.
I believe in consequentialism. If I haven't causes any problems to others, and merely take pleasure in other people causing them pain that is not immoral and perfectly healthy. This is a top tier coping mechanism, many people use this as a cope.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,806
Online
71d 10h 42m
FrothySolutions said:
What kind of sociopath shit is that? And you call yourself a neoliberal? I think you misunderstand the platform.
FrothySolutions said:
Sadism is immoral.
t. seething poorfag soylet
Transcended Trucel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/q1059j/working_class_life_by_middle_age_is_a_pointless/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Massive LIFEFUEL reading this post. :feelsLSD: God tier entertainment.

I still vote leftist due to being middle class and ethnic. Me taking pleasure seeing others suffer isn't immoral imo nor is it evil. I am doing nothing myself to make anyone's life miserable. I only see capitalism/reality causing others to suffer more than I am and it gives me pleasure. There is nothing immoral here, I am merely observing others not causing them pain.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I thought about buying a new car just to make poorfags seethe but I'm too stingy. The car would only cost me 279€ per month.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
13,614
Online
245d 16h 21m
Transcended Trucel said:
Especially reading posts of the poor old single mothers who are starving gives me immense satisfaction. :feelsLSD:
Reading about how their kids don't have enough school supplies/food etc. is a God tier cope. Every incel should do this. I feel much much better now.
Haha based! I think I have my new cope! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
FrothySolutions said:
What kind of sociopath shit is that? And you call yourself a neoliberal? I think you misunderstand the platform.
Fuck off you trolling cuckold oldfag. You don't belong here period! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
Transcended Trucel said:
I believe in consequentialism. If I haven't causes any problems to others, and merely take pleasure in other people causing them pain that is not immoral and perfectly healthy. This is a top tier coping mechanism, many people use this as a cope.

You're also only "neoliberal" in the sense that you want free things for yourself. If yourself is all you really care about, why even hold yourself to the standard of "As long as I'm not hurting people I'm still a good person?" What do you really care?
 
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
990
Online
12d 23h 26m
Transcended Trucel said:
I believe in consequentialism. If I haven't causes any problems to others, and merely take pleasure in other people causing them pain that is not immoral and perfectly healthy. This is a top tier coping mechanism, many people use this as a cope.
Based. As much as I think this cope is not for me (at least now, maybe in the future), who cares if you are not actively hurting anyone ? That's like killing people in a video game, who cares ? it's not doing anything to anyone. :smonk:
FrothySolutions said:
You're also only "neoliberal" in the sense that you want free things for yourself. If yourself is all you really care about, why even hold yourself to the standard of "As long as I'm not hurting people I'm still a good person?" What do you really care?
Explain how he is causing anyone any harm by looking at other people suffering and enjoying it ? He is not telling them he enjoys it (which would be bragging and being an ass), he is not responsible for it.
Yes it's a little weird (and even then, who are we to judge ?) but you seem to think everyone is supposed to be some chad saving the children in Africa. Get real and examine your own flaws and how they are most likely due to a rigged and flawed society and you can't do much about it (for example : sweatshops, animal welfare...).:feelstastyman:
 
Last edited:
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,148
Online
54d 18h 54m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,477
Online
197d 14h 33m
I tried to cope with this bit simply can't. It only reminds me of how shit I am that I have to find solace looking at the literal bottom drudges of society.
 
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
578
Online
6d 15h 21m
Transcended Trucel said:
I was raised by poorfags and lived in homeless shelter at one point. Now I am middle class wagecuck trucel. So browsing these subreddits filled with poor miserable people gives me satisfaction as a cope. I can feel better knowing that while I am incel, I am not as poor as these niggas. Especially reading posts of the poor old single mothers who are starving gives me immense satisfaction. :feelsLSD:
Reading about how their kids don't have enough school supplies/food etc. is a God tier cope. Every incel should do this. I feel much much better now.
Im a poorcel NEET:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: . Cant cope with anything
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,747
Online
91d 6h 24m
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
2,022
Online
49d 18h 55m
Transcended Trucel said:
Reading about how their kids don't have shit. I feel much much better now.
I do the same thing but with r/short.
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
715
Online
21d 12h 9m
Transcended Trucel said:
I was raised by poorfags and lived in homeless shelter at one point. Now I am middle class wagecuck trucel. So browsing these subreddits filled with poor miserable people gives me satisfaction as a cope. I can feel better knowing that while I am incel, I am not as poor as these niggas. Especially reading posts of the poor old single mothers who are starving gives me immense satisfaction. :feelsLSD:
Reading about how their kids don't have enough school supplies/food etc. is a God tier cope. Every incel should do this. I feel much much better now.
Aren't you the guy who posted about walking around in mexican areas to heightmog people? Or was that someone else?
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Saint Cho said:
Aren't you the guy who posted about walking around in mexican areas to heightmog people? Or was that someone else?
yes
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,371
Online
25d 19h 34m
If you have never been poor you will never truly appreciate money.
Your wallet is your only friend

I enjoy reading about this shit too , same for retard girls with 6 digits debts for clown degrees
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
HamudiJr said:
If you have never been poor you will never truly appreciate money.
Your wallet is your only friend

I enjoy reading about this shit too , same for retard girls with 6 digits debts for clown degrees
View attachment 505638
Lifefuel :dab::dab::dab:. Didn't know 2/3 student debt is by foids well tbh at least in USA 60% new college grads are foids and the percentage is expected to worsen to 70/30 soon. So possibly, foids just go to college more than men but don't actually have more debt per a capita.
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,371
Online
25d 19h 34m
Transcended Trucel said:
Lifefuel :dab::dab::dab:. Didn't know 2/3 student debt is by foids well tbh at least in USA 60% new college grads are foids and the percentage is expected to worsen to 70/30 soon. So possibly, foids just go to college more than men but don't actually have more debt per a capita.
Dont care tbh
I like seeing women struggling
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
HamudiJr said:
Dont care tbh
I like seeing women struggling
Based, I also watch those poverty porn food stamps videos In YouTube as a cope. Here is one:
View: https://youtu.be/WyVri9edOrU


This dumb piece of shit single mother can't afford fresh food and only gives her kids preprocessed trash off food stamps. She also works like 12 hours a day for her 3 kids she had with different fathers. The video shows her bitching. Massive lifefuel, one of the best cope videos I have seen in sometime.
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,371
Online
25d 19h 34m
Transcended Trucel said:
Based, I also watch those poverty porn food stamps videos In YouTube as a cope. Here is one:
View: https://youtu.be/WyVri9edOrU


This dumb piece of shit single mother can't afford fresh food and only gives her kids preprocessed trash off food stamps. She also works like 12 hours a day for her 3 kids she had with different fathers. The video shows her bitching. Massive lifefuel, one of the best cope videos I have seen in sometime.
Im so sorry

 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,136
Online
132d 21h 19m
I thought of this once but suffering-relativism doesn't diminish my own suffering. remarkably adding that it leads to relative-privation which is a fallacy disingenuously used by the majority to dismissal of our complaints.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
OwlGod said:
I thought of this once but suffering-relativism doesn't diminish my own suffering. remarkably adding that it leads to relative-privation which is a fallacy disingenuously used by the majority to dismissal of our complaints.
True tbh, from a logical perspective it doesn't make sense to get pleasure from others' suffering. But humans aren't logical and I accept that I am not either.
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,747
Online
150d 1h 39m
I think I would do the same thing but only if I was like a centimillionaire or billionaire like PPEcel @PPEcel.

Being a middleclass fag in the JewSA is still a poorfag.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Uglychincel said:
I think I would do the same thing but only if I was like a centimillionaire or billionaire like PPEcel @PPEcel.

Being a middleclass fag in the JewSA is still a poorfag.
True but at my current growth rate, I expect to retire in 15 years. So around 45, 20 years before others. I will be able to travel maxx with 80k/yr salary purely off investments. That is still a good cope and 80k is enough to live a good life in most places globally at least. I will be able to fulfill my travel and spiritual journey while most low IQ normalfags wont. It is a massive mog.
 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,136
Online
132d 21h 19m
Transcended Trucel said:
Based, I also watch those poverty porn food stamps videos In YouTube as a cope. Here is one:
View: https://youtu.be/WyVri9edOrU


This dumb piece of shit single mother can't afford fresh food and only gives her kids preprocessed trash off food stamps. She also works like 12 hours a day for her 3 kids she had with different fathers. The video shows her bitching. Massive lifefuel, one of the best cope videos I have seen in sometime.

the poor shouldn't reproduce as we can see from analyzing third-world countries they're all eternally doomed to misery regardless of outside intervention.
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,747
Online
150d 1h 39m
Transcended Trucel said:
True but at my current growth rate, I expect to retire in 15 years. So around 45, 20 years before others. I will be able to travel maxx with 80k/yr salary purely off investments. That is still a good cope and 80k is enough to live a good life in most places globally at least. I will be able to fulfill my travel and spiritual journey while most low IQ normalfags wont. It is a massive mog.
that's pretty good tbh ngl
 
BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

sick society
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
293
Online
10d 1h 34m
It's a pretty unhealthy mindset to get pleasure out of someone's suffering.

Been there done that.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
OwlGod said:
the poor shouldn't reproduce as we can see from analyzing third-world countries they're all eternally doomed to misery regardless of outside intervention.
True and their jobs will be Automated soon enough within 30-50 years. Over for them.
BrokenAndThrownAway said:
It's a pretty unhealthy mindset to get pleasure out of someone's suffering.

Been there done that.
It is still a good cope tbh but yes if it is your sole source of pleasure that isn't good. I have multiple sources of pleasure (Buddhism/Meditation, Manga/anime/game/lightnnovel, philosophy/gym). I rotate enough imo.
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
3,072
Online
7d 15h 27m
reading such forums to humble yourself and to be thankful to allah is good , but to tak epleasure in it is some pathetic things tbh:feelsjuice:
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,016
Online
45d 13h 26m
FrothySolutions said:
What kind of sociopath shit is that? And you call yourself a neoliberal? I think you misunderstand the platform.
:feels:
 
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Posts
1,395
Online
36d 10h 42m
BrokenAndThrownAway said:
It's a pretty unhealthy mindset to get pleasure out of someone's suffering.

Been there done that.
This
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,453
Online
35d 13h 13m
High IQ thread.

Though I feel morally stained by the fact that some portion of my work is redistributed through taxes to those same single mothers whose only achievement in life and contribution to human kind was to be carrousseled by some low IQ Tyrone or Chad.

FrothySolutions said:
What kind of sociopath shit is that? And you call yourself a neoliberal? I think you misunderstand the platform.
Fuck you Biden cock's licker.
Uglychincel said:
I think I would do the same thing but only if I was like a centimillionaire or billionaire like PPEcel @PPEcel.

Being a middleclass fag in the JewSA is still a poorfag.
Tru though. The poorfag pill is hard to swallow pill. But whatever float our copes ...
Transcended Trucel said:
True tbh, from a logical perspective it doesn't make sense to get pleasure from others' suffering. But humans aren't logical and I accept that I am not either.
There's no logic in being for or against that. It's just a morale question. You can also choose to promote the contrary of morality and call it your own morality, or not giving a shit about morality at all, since it's merely a social custom rather than a philosophical standpoint.
 
Last edited:
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Fuck you Biden cock's licker.


What? Me and Biden don't hang. It's Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel who called himself a neoliberal.

But why would you care about support for Biden's cock if morality is a meaningless social custom? I see it time and again. Everyone wants to talk about how morals supposedly don't matter or exist, until the idea inconveniences them.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,453
Online
35d 13h 13m
FrothySolutions said:
What? Me and Biden don't hang. It's Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel who called himself a neoliberal.

But why would you care about support for Biden's cock if morality is a meaningless social custom? I see it time and again. Everyone wants to talk about how morals supposedly don't matter or exist, until the idea inconveniences them.
I thought you were a democrat, my bad. Though it would be the same kind of metaphor if you were a republican. It's the exact same shit ngl. Actually I don't care about American politics, and there's nothing moral in politics anyway. I'm an old school Kimist and want the whole world to submit to our Supreme Leader tbh. :feelsokman:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top