Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [BrownPill] foids can make several times the minimum wage by selling their shrink-wrapped turds online (Wagecels GTFIH)

This thread is pure gold. Makes me want to kill myself and laugh at the same time. What the fuck is this world.

Lenin did nothing wrong.

We should all catfish cucks and sell them our shit

stinky twinkies

100% feces
tenor.gif

This gave me the best idea ever, put up a similar website claiming to be a hot Femoid if only I could get a femoid to do this posting pictures shitting and offering to sell her logs for 100$ a piece and after a customer has been buying, eating it for few years. Sending him a video of my ugly face, shitting in a bag he ordered the reality hits him hes actually been eating turds from an ugly ass man the entire time.

LMAO

I regrettably scrolled down a bit more, it's not just poop, she also sells: piss, saliva, period blood and dirty diapers
Cucks are legit mentally sick
What in the actual fuck.

[brownpill] is legit tbh tbh

Take the Brown Pill

They can literally PRINT MONEY out of their asses. But they have "depression" and feel "lonely" because they miss their Chad boyfriend who is in Europe for a week.

FB715901 FF88 4472 B293 27267DD40076

LMFAO! My fucking sides hurt

I'd pay $1000 for one skull-crushing punch to this cunt's face.

Why hasnt the fda shut her down yet...

Age of decadence theory

Yet we have feminists complaining about gender equality... what the fuck is wrong with modern society?