Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [BrownPill] foids can make several times the minimum wage by selling their shrink-wrapped turds online (Wagecels GTFIH)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Are you talking about this whore?

https://www.loverachelle2.com/product-category/shippables/

She earns a six figure salary just by selling her shit and feeding them to cucks. If you scroll down on each ""'product""" you will see real cucks leaving their reviews, like this:

Delectable. First time ingesting excrement, would do so again if this was the desired meal. I was apprehensive at first, however after letting it sit in front of me for what probably what passed as hours, but in reality as mere minutes I logged onto her site to work up my courage. Finally after enough browsing and wishing I was beneath her, I just looked down and picked it up and took a huge bite. Never have I had such an intense sensory overload nor have I had such an intense orgasm from knowing what I was eating, that and since it’s taboo. Look forward to purchasing more Edibles.

gitbkzr-jpg.9827

Have a good day.

Normies...
swallow the brownpill

Too many desperate, thirsty men out there. Demand is much greater than supply, so it's a seller's market.

$125 for a platter of shit. I hope these "people" die of septic shock or something of the like.

What the fuck is this shit? POOP FILLED TWINKIES FOR 20 BUCKS?! JFL. The world has gone completely mad and insane.

lmao

this is new levels of pathetic
man internet is really something

when I first heard about women their selling used underwear online, it'd blown my mind. but this ? wow

We need to find these women and get the Post Office inspectors to send them to jail. Will be relatively easy. The post office does not fuck around when it comes to people mailing illegal materials.

Ohohoh, womyn are exempt from laws!

I wouldn't buy it because you can't guarantee that the poop belongs to her.

Please, oh please, somebody tell me that this is some kind of joke. I know we all got our fetishes and fap material, but this one almost made me physically ill just thinking about it.

We need to find these women and get the Post Office inspectors to send them to jail. Will be relatively easy. The post office does not fuck around when it comes to people mailing illegal materials.

It's not illegal to mail human excrement via USPS as long as it is properly sealed in its container. Some people have to submit stool samples for regular medical tests this way.

Thanks a lot, now that you've said it, that makes the whole situation even worse.

>When I first took a bite I thought to myself “I can’t taste any shit in there”. But as I kept eating the shit flavour finally hit me, there was a nice big chunk in there, I found it a little hard to get it all down but it was worth it! I watched the video of Rachelle making the special brownies as I ate. Even after I finished I could feel little shit pieces between my teeth, as a little reminder. I had never tried any shit before this but I will defiantly be coming back for more. I think some tasty Twinkies will be next!

>Best brownies I’ve ever had!!! At first I thought the aroma of the poo combined with the chocolate is amazing but then I finally bit on a poo nugget and wow that was beyond what I could have ever imagined!! I will come back for more!!

JFL

it is pretty surreal to me how much women complain, how much they all have "anxiety" and "depression"

how do you fail on tutorial mode? they can literally sell their SHIT online and make 5x more than some poor mexican guy who had to hop the border with his entire family and work below minimum wage to feed his kids

it is pretty surreal to me how much women complain, how much they all have "anxiety" and "depression"

how do you fail on tutorial mode? they can literally sell their SHIT online and make 5x more than some poor mexican guy who had to hop the border with his entire family and work below minimum wage to feed his kids
Feminists even say they're oppressed kek

"Only 2 left" numales are buying this faster than they can sell, jfl

"Only 2 left" numales are buying this faster than they can sell, jfl
"They're selling faster than shit cakes" is going to be the new phrase.

Last edited:

They are completely useless. That's why they must be controlled like sheep.

Tbh the people who bought this should eat shit.
Oh wait...

This is some proper suifuel to me.

This gave me the best idea ever, put up a similar website claiming to be a hot Femoid if only I could get a femoid to do this posting pictures shitting and offering to sell her logs for 100$ a piece and after a customer has been buying, eating it for few years. Sending him a video of my ugly face, shitting in a bag he ordered the reality hits him hes actually been eating turds from an ugly ass man the entire time.

NEW WAIT TIME: 3 weeks before shipping due to HIGH demand Pay now to get in line! **MESSAGE ME** if you simply *have* to have either a firm or soft turd, along with your order number, and I’ll try my best Poop comes out how it does!

Jesus christ.... She makes 80$ everytime she takes a SHIT. What the fuck lol

Last edited:

This. They can literally PRINT MONEY out of their asses. But they have "depression" and feel "lonely" because they miss their Chad boyfriend who is in Europe for a week.

This. They can literally PRINT MONEY out of their asses. But they have "depression" and feel "lonely" because they miss their Chad boyfriend who is in Europe for a week.
True.

jfc
The fact that women could sell their panties never surprised me since I always saw people talking about stealing panties and buying panties on 4chan. But buying turds? What the fuck?

gitbkzr-jpg.9827

Have a good day.
What in the actual motherfuck? Just when I thought I seen every form of white degeneracy..these whores come over the top once again. Fucking cucks...i hope they all fucking die. These whores would be tortured and killed by authorities in any sane society. But in fucking cucked society she makes 6 figure income JFL JFL JFL

I wouldn't call them cucks, they're getting a product that they want, because they're fetishists.

However since the shit could belong to anyone, it's pretty retarded.

Honestly I want to pose as a roastie and sell my shit to losers online. I'll get to laugh with my hundreds of dollars while some faggot faps with male poop.

Honestly I want to pose as a roastie and sell my shit to losers online. I'll get to laugh with my hundreds of dollars while some faggot faps with male poop.
I think they want a little proof though like a video of the girl pooping and putting it in the same exact package while saying their name or something. I tried e-whoring before, that was my experience.

Islam must conquer and destroy the West.

I think they want a little proof though like a video of the girl pooping and putting it in the same exact package while saying their name or something. I tried e-whoring before, that was my experience.

I used to catfish paypigs but they are easier to rip off since you can get them to pay for the proof itself. At that point you just bounce and don't give pics or you just hire some cheap cam whore to do it. I imagine with shit it would be harder since they want a product and they don't get off to humiliation.

>When I first took a bite I thought to myself “I can’t taste any shit in there”. But as I kept eating the shit flavour finally hit me, there was a nice big chunk in there, I found it a little hard to get it all down but it was worth it! I watched the video of Rachelle making the special brownies as I ate. Even after I finished I could feel little shit pieces between my teeth, as a little reminder. I had never tried any shit before this but I will defiantly be coming back for more. I think some tasty Twinkies will be next!

>Best brownies I’ve ever had!!! At first I thought the aroma of the poo combined with the chocolate is amazing but then I finally bit on a poo nugget and wow that was beyond what I could have ever imagined!! I will come back for more!!

JFL
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IF THERE IS A GOD OUT THERE HE HAS TO JUSTIFY THIS TO ME WHEN WE MEET :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Classic suifuel. Our labor is worth less than their shit.

But we live in patriarchy and opress them. Lol.

I don't care if they made 20 cents for our dollar. They can betabuxx and do this shit. I wish we had an actual handmaid's tale society times 10.

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

Are you the one who keeps reposting this shit (lel)

No hope for us anymore?
The time to start doing something en masse was like fucking 60 years ago or more. It's too late. I don't believe there's hope outside of a total collapse.

The time to start doing something en masse was like fucking 60 years ago or more. It's too late. I don't believe there's hope outside of a total collapse.
Then situation will get only worse, and we will see how jews and femoidists monetize our right to sex and relationships.

I'm of belief that women aren't the true problem. They are bad, but they are weak. They are powerless without their enablers, beta males who do pathetic shit like buy literal shit from women or paying camwhores, fucking PROSTITUTES, to do nothing, stay clothes, and just fucking talk.
This is why enforced monogamy is necessary for civilization. If men aren't spending money on sustaining a woman and children of their own, there's still an uncomfortable amount of retards who will throw money at women for no reason.

Cucks these days buy actual femur POOP? No fucking way... Just fuck my shit up senpai...

I regrettably scrolled down a bit more, it's not just poop, she also sells: piss, saliva, period blood and dirty diapers
Cucks are legit mentally sick

Time to catfish and start selling my shit

God is no longer with us.

ikr, who knows how many chads she outsources the job to. It's not possible to have such a large assortment and fulfil every order in time from one daily poop or 2-3 pisses.