Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [LDAR] [JFL] Some "product reviews" left by cucks who paid money to eat shit

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

She earns a six figure salary just by shitting and feeding those shit to cucks. You should read the "product reviews" though. Real cucks (verified buyer) write those reviews after eating her shit.

1. 5 out of 5
    Luis (verified owner) – March 30, 2016:
    Received my product in a week, very discreet, and when i opened my package her radiance poured out, the smell instantly made me hard. I will enjoy eating this for dessert tonight!
  2. c9f9645cbbe879c3e004be1c2ae08004

5 out of 5
    Elvinbob (verified owner) – May 9, 2016:
    I just receive it today and believe thats truly divine!!! The flavours of choco, sweet and shit are perfect combo :). Love Rachelle you are sublime, superb and everything from you is so good. I recommend others to purchase these marvelous cookies. <3
  3. 574d6f41d12e7-bpfull.jpg

5 out of 5
    Tony (verified owner) – June 4, 2016:
    I really like Rachelle’s playful demeanor and am glad to have found her kinky corner of the internet.
  4. 12778f9266b9ec2e5c6848a89a1a3fa5-bpfull.jpg

5 out of 5
    Airwildcat (verified owner) – June 18, 2016:
    The most delicious cookie you will ever have the pleasure of eating, The sweetness of the chocolate chip cookie is complemented wonderfully by Rachelle’s poop which is incidently the best chocolate that money can buy, it’s so sweet, earthy and delicious. A great snack or dessert that is absolutely scrumptuous with a capital S
    1f4af.svg
    1f60a.svg

Aaron
  5. c02163faf6a8263bdd4797219d212826

5 out of 5
    mykeypoo (verified owner) – June 28, 2016:
    I’ve read the reviews on the other products as well as this one and mention of the fragrance caught my attention. Well I must say, Rachelle’s aroma is very intoxicating. Sublime and perversely arousing. The sweetness of the chocolate mixes so well with the sweetness of her chocolate it’s outstanding. I wondered if I would be able to actually consume such a naughty treat. I devoured and fully enjoyed it. Thank you for being such a giving person.
  6. 57711e3eb0e97-bpfull.jpg

5 out of 5
    Walidu2 (verified owner) – June 30, 2016:
    I just ate my first cookie – I am in love. Delicious distinct taste. I ordered her panties and piss too. All have her beautiful scent. I can’t wait to try more.
  7. 1b6c10026dcf3cbab2788ba34fa80bf3

5 out of 5
    Daniele (verified owner) – September 26, 2016:
    Best cookie I’ve ever ate in my life!! The flavor of the cookie combined with the flavor of raw shit made me almost cum without even touching myself. I could have never guessed that shit could taste that good!! So going to buy more of those cookies!!
    1f642.svg
  8. fb9c774d96074a0105e070c2427784d6

5 out of 5
    Thordore (verified owner) – October 8, 2016:
    Hello
    Very good
    The shit was very good unbelievable
    A++++
  9. 0291fe520caa6bc744e5130511a16850

5 out of 5
    iloveracchelle2 (verified owner) – February 7, 2017:
    This was the single best thing I have ever eaten. I got my order very quickly which was awesome, and I couldn’t wait to open it out of the box. The cookies were vacuum sealed and signed which was a very nice touch I thought. I opened the vacuum sealed wrap and oh my god the aroma that came out was amazing! It was a fragrant and powerful smell that was really intoxicating for me. The cookies held up well through the whole shipping process and the moisture was very well locked in due to vacuum sealed wrap. That moisture was amazing though and it was kinda thrilling to have Rachelle’s special chocolate mixed with the now melting chocolate chips. All in all this was an amazing experience for me and If you are at all interested in scat I you will be amazed by Rachelle’s products. I totally recommend the cookies though they are perfect in every way.
  10. b68eb60ef048aa18b0f425316d627efc

5 out of 5
    richard (verified owner) – June 24, 2017:
    I have ordered these twice, they are so delicious. the taste of Chelle’s shit is so yummy and favorable. this is a treat that I cannot pass up and will always order!
  11. 3a8586cf0cff651a4d8630483121754b

5 out of 5
    lovebrown77 (verified owner) – January 5, 2018:
    These were so awesome. The shit and cookie combo was incredible to taste. Highly recommend.
  12. 66545b8b281f31c23f167398be3040c9

4 out of 5
    Jamarcus (verified owner) – February 12, 2018:
    For me, it isn’t really my kink, but I was curious. People who like the idea of eating her shit will love the taste. For me, it was quite arousing, but it ended up being hard to enjoy. I ate the whole thing in one sitting. I had to watch her videos to get me through. The only reason I chose to eat it all was because it came from that magnificent ass. It’s a might purchase again from me. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and I’m glad that I did it while I still could.
  13. af2224be89ef3d5cc1db7cc876913eb4

5 out of 5
    Todd (verified owner) – March 19, 2018:
    brought one to test if I was ready for a whole load of goddess chocolate, sooo yummy. Def will be buying again

14. 5 out of 5
    jeremy (verified owner) – March 26, 2018:
    Having ordered and enjoyed a few of Rochelle’s Videos, Curiosity got the better of me, consider myself broadminded and so wanted to try, upon opening the vacuum sealed package, was amazed at absence of odour, so tentatively broke a morsel off, and again was surprised at the neutral taste, nothing, repeat nothing unpleasant so far! the cookie element “dissolved” easily and was relaxed and simply allowed the natural autonomous swallowing reaction to occur until only the shit remained, by now its moist and again it simply “glided down” beautifully! I repeated this method to consume the entire content. To sum up, a VERY PLEASANT experience for anyone willing to try and go with the flow, I’ve now eaten Rachelle’s SHIT and it was utterly fantastic! want to do it again ASAP!

FreshMinorDrongo-size_restricted.gif

peep-png.20833

Last edited:
The absolute state of men.

Received my product in a week, very discreet, and when i opened my package her radiance poured out, the smell instantly made me hard. I will enjoy eating this for dessert tonight!
images

I want to die

I'm considering becoming a full blown religioncel.

Stuff like this seems like the sign of the end times.

Thanks for the reminder that there's far worse people out there then myself smelling Lauren's chair after she leaves. And I don't pay for the right.

I have no words for this literal shit

Those shit are 100% organic though, because rachelle eats organic only, that's what she said.

It's currently a sellers market for satan

Another reminder that foids live life with cheat codes

shit's unreal, best timeline

If this isn't fake, these men seriously need to be put to death.

ohh ,these bitches are BOLD.:feelsahh::horror: