Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brown eyes will make you an incel, this video claims? FAKE NEWS. Rank the top 5 most important traits

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
This video claims that incels say the following list will cause you to be incel:

(also my sister's last bf was like 5'7", she's 5'3", but he had 9/10 face.)

Screenshot 2023 02 11 at 095117

Top 5 most incel traits. (with a scale of 1 being the least worst and the 5th being the worst)
1 - Light Brown eyes
2 - Medium Brown eyes
3 - Dark Brown eyes
4 - Black eyes
5 - Shit skin

Top 5 most incel traits. (with a scale of 1 being the least worst and the 5th being the worst)
1 - Light Brown eyes
2 - Medium Brown eyes
3 - Dark Brown eyes
4 - Black eyes
5 - Shit skin
How? Most people in Latin America, South America and Southern Europe have brown or hazel-brown eyes

This video claims that incels say the following list will cause you to be incel:

(also my sister's last bf was like 5'7", she's 5'3", but he had 9/10 face.)

View attachment 706361
I hated watching that video. The amount of straw manning in it is ridiculous.

cope eye color doesn't matter much

brown eyed Chad stills slays

I could never fully get behind the super nitpicky stuff like eye color tbh.
It's certainly convincing that other eye colors are more in demand but doubt anyone is an incel because of it.
If you're on this site then eye color is probably the least of your problems.

I could never fully get behind the super nitpicky stuff like eye color tbh.
It's certainly convincing that other eye colors are more in demand but doubt anyone is an incel because of it.
If you're on this site then eye color is probably the least of your problems.
:bigbrain::yes:

It's all about having decent jaw, height, dick and social skills to ascend.
These people are just defaming incels.

Many gigachads have brown eyes

my point is, if the brown eye theory were true, all these men would be incels, which is not true
Blue eyes are worshipped in Southern Europe and Latin America.

Eye color is not as important as eye shape

Eye color is not as important as eye shape
Blue eyes are worshipped in Southern Europe and Latin America.
Having blue eyes is no doubt better than brown, I don't deny that. I myself have brown, but that's the least of my problems. I'm very ugly, my eyes are much more asymmetric than normal (one is deeper inside skull, different size and also on different levels), and I'm only 1.62m/5'4 tall...

Having blue eyes is no doubt better than brown, I don't deny that. I myself have brown, but that's the least of my problems. I'm very ugly, my eyes are much more asymmetric than normal (one is deeper inside skull, different size and also on different levels), and I'm only 1.62m/5'4 tall...
I also have asymmetrical eyes. My whoe face is asymmetric.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back