Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brown eyes + Bug eyes = Over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Imagine having bug eyes like this fella right here:
4BAF3CFB 19C4 465F 928B 4AD71BDE739D

But, your eyes are also subhuman light brown instead of blue or green. Thats how my eyes area is like. Fuck having bug eyes. The shit makes me look severely hideous. And at least if you have blue or green eyes, it could make a bad eye area look less facially unappealing. My eye area is just God’s way of telling me to fuck off.

Hes lucky he made it into acting, otherwise incel

Hes lucky he made it into acting, otherwise incel
Kek my eye area is even worse than his. A fucking ugly ass mofo that I took off google images mogs me in terms of eye area.

Oh I guess you dont know who he is, he’s Steve Buscemi

Oh I guess you dont know who he is, he’s Steve Buscemi
Huh. Well, I guess I can say that Mr.Steve here mogs me to hell and back. I know hes an actor, but still.

bug eyes are death sentence whatever the color.

bug eyes are death sentence whatever the color.
True, but colored eyes can make bug eyes look a little less horrendous . I knew a guy with a horrible eyes area but with blue eye, and he definitely looked better than I do thats for sure.

True, but colored eyes can make bug eyes look a little less horrendous . I knew a guy with a horrible eyes area but with blue eye, and he definitely looked better than I do thats for sure.
Blue eyes have its halo effect.

Yep. Brown eyes while being hideous such as myself at the same time are usually the signs of a subhuman.

This is one of those cases where you "NEED" colored eyes to make up for a horrendous eye area

Eye color legit does not matter if you have hunter eyes. People always respect the serial killer stare with a slayer eye area.

Brown eyes = over

brown eyes are not worse than blue eyes imo if you're white

Tell me about it.