Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother is having a girl over

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★★
My younger 17 year old brother is having a girl over. This is the third girl he’s been with in under a year. I’m home alone with my brother as well so it is just more ragefuel and suifuel for me. He lifemogs me brutally. Here I am in my room, 20 years old, rotting with zero life. Fuck this shit man feel like I’m going crazy :feelsrope:

brutal recombinationpill

What is his height compared to yours? Is he Chad-tier?

Just buy a house elswhere bro.

What is his height compared to yours? Is he Chad-tier?
That’s the worst thing, he is 5’7-5’8, I’m 10 cm taller than him, he has much better face though and I have aspergers and have adhd, never had any real friends and can’t communicate with people. I heard them laughing in his room together, it was suifuel.
Just buy a house elswhere bro.
I will soon, want away from my family entirely. They are complete normies I can’t relate to at all

Brutal. Sorry friend

[UWSL]I know how it feels. My little brother was 11 when he got his first blowjob, I might not have believed it if I hadn’t accidentally walked in on them [/UWSL]

Same genetics, you just drew the short straw.

I'm sorry bro.

That’s the worst thing, he is 5’7-5’8, I’m 10 cm taller than him, he has much better face though
Mogged by mini chad :feelscry:

Prank Them Both. I'd Do That If I Were You.

Ask him if he would borrow her.

brutal. my brother is married , has a kid and got his first gf in middle school. meanwhile i'm 21 and never touched a female. gay shit world

Brutal. Sorry friend

[UWSL]I know how it feels. My little brother was 11 when he got his first blowjob, I might not have believed it if I hadn’t accidentally walked in on them [/UWSL]
Wut? :dafuckfeels:

What privileged scum he is.

Tell him: "Sharing is caring."

Yeah

came home from school one day and parents were out until night so I went to the basement to play some vidya. I walked in and my little brother jumped up pulling his pants up and there was a girl who was kneeling in front of him

Yeah

came home from school one day and parents were out until night so I went to the basement to play some vidya. I walked in and my little brother jumped up pulling his pants up and there was a girl who was kneeling in front of him
:dafuckfeels:

genetics is a game of luck. you can get all of the bad genes from your parents, all the good genes from your parents, or you could be in an in-between state of sorts. if you get the bad genes, then it's over

Brutal - I have two sisters and THANKFULLY I was away studying in another town when my 5yrs younger sister started fucking "boyfriends" so I never had to listen to it, or 3rd wheel in the house with them.

When my older sister first brought a BF home it honestly didn't challenge me too much, she's older than me, of course she's doing this stuff first, I guess that'll be me in a year or two huh? :D:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
She was also very discreet, I never had to watch obscene PDAs from them or listen to them banging in the next room.

Absolutely crushing, am very glad I don't have any brothers so I don't have to experience that crap.

genetics is a game of luck. you can get all of the bad genes from your parents, all the good genes from your parents, or you could be in an in-between state of sorts. if you get the bad genes, then it's over
True. But tbh, I would hope my younger brother doesn't end up an incel and ascends. I wouldn't be jealous if he has a better youthhood than me.

True. But tbh, I would hope my younger brother doesn't end up an incel and ascends. I wouldn't be jealous if he has a better youthhood than me.
I'd be a little jealous, but I hope he'll have a good outcome in life and won't be someone like me

Once again absolutely brutal

Even if you did, they wouldn't want to have anything to do with you, as in my case. :feelshaha:
Yeah, I lost all my friends at 14-15 because people didn’t want anything to do with me anymore
Once again absolutely brutal
Family lifemogging you is absolutely brutal. My entire family is normies absolutely lifemogging me to hell and back

This is brutal. I got to hold a girl's hand in her car at 18 and this guy is fucking at 17?
Saad

My family lifemogs me because I'm stuck with a bunch of sisters, so that outcome was obvious.

I actually wish I had a brother because chances are, he'd be autistic and incel, and then I wouldn't stand out and wouldn't be completely unable to relate to anybody in this family.

My family lifemogs me because I'm stuck with a bunch of sisters, so that outcome was obvious.

I actually wish I had a brother because chances are, he'd be autistic and incel, and then I wouldn't stand out and wouldn't be completely unable to relate to anybody in this family.
Your sisters are probably all married to oversocial fraternity chads.

My younger 17 year old brother is having a girl over. This is the third girl he’s been with in under a year. I’m home alone with my brother as well so it is just more ragefuel and suifuel for me. He lifemogs me brutally. Here I am in my room, 20 years old, rotting with zero life. Fuck this shit man feel like I’m going crazy :feelsrope:
Im here 4 u bro

The gene lottery is all based on a coin toss…

If this happened to me I'd be so fucking jealous. Imagine him fucking a girl a metres away

rat him out to the parents

I wouldn't give a fuck personally. I have plenty of fun playing games and wanking. Fuck females.