Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bros I fucked up

If woman says she likes incels se does it to look good. The females puke in there minds even when they have to image talking with non atractive dude. Think about it

I decided to chat up a girl on discord because an online friend told me to. She said she liked incels. She asked for pictures to see if I’m ugly enough. I sent some and she called me ugly and demanded I beg to her for feet pics. In my naivety I believed her. She proceeded to send the dms to the friend where they kept it. I want to kill myself. I lost my so called friends and a fraction of my dignity.

This is my life, I go from discord server to discord server, getting picked on. I just need a friend. I can’t take it anymore I’m thinking of roping. Anything but the loneliness.
I'm adding you to my ignore list immediately :feelskek:

Why should anybody feel sorry for some bandwagonist fakecel fucker like you

Like many have said before, the average so called incel is one IOI (indicator of interest) away from renouncing the black pill and going back to the blue pill

Look how easy it was to make you simp smh

yea you fucked up but it will be ok. just take it as a lesson learned

Shitpostmaxx on them :feelsPop:

And this is why we should not let 13 year olds in the forum.