Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bronycel Mexican truecel bullied at frikiplaza (weeb shopping mall)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jo7w3a-PKM

Poor nigga is like 13 and already truecel tier. For those of you who don't understand Spanish the bully basically says "My little pony is trash and is for little girls" and the bronycel replies stuff like "hey that's an insult for me" or "for you it's trash for me it's awesome". I remember this video was a meme when it released but shortly after people were compassionate of the young bronycel getting bullied, so that's some progress I guess. Some Mexican youtuber visited his house and bought him pony merchandise. I wonder how he's doing now he must be 18 or 19.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jo7w3a-PKM

Poor nigga is like 13 and already truecel tier. For those of you who don't understand Spanish the bully basically says "My little pony is trash and is for little girls" and the bronycel replies stuff like "hey that's an insult for me" or "for you it's trash for me it's awesome". I remember this video was a meme when it released but shortly after people were compassionate of the young bronycel getting bullied, so that's some progress I guess. Some Mexican youtuber visited his house and bought him pony merchandise. I wonder how he's doing now he must be 18 or 19.

poor dude.

At least the comments are supporting him

At least the comments are supporting him
Yeah tbh I think the bully is more pathetic picking on a young bronycel who is not going to defend himself

Beyond over Jesus

Yeah tbh I think the bully is more pathetic picking on a young bronycel who is not going to defend himself
I hate bullies but bronies need to he lynched, kid should at least get bullied out of liking that gay shit for his own good