Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Mexican weebcels: Have you ever gone to the Frikiplaza?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
fachada-exterior-casi.jpg

Frikiplaza is a shopping mall chain based in Mexico (they have malls in different cities not just CDMX) where you can buy weeb and videogame stuff, it's the only product they have in there. Several floors of anime, manga, videogame, food court with Japanese food and diverse merchandise shops, it's like comic con but without guests coming to give talks, the entrance is free and it's open the entire year. Mexican normies laugh at this place by saying it smells like ass ( :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: ) and there are rumors that you can get mugged in the toilets or that prostitutes (both foids and trannies) roam the place preying on virgin weebcels that will maybe pay for their services.

Any Mexican weebcels can share their experience? Is it fun or it's just overpriced garbage? Does it really smell like ass? I used to love going to comic cons in Spain but on the past years they've been so bad, too much shitty merchandise and even "lootboxes" (they call em surprise bags) and few interesting panels or talks. But they didn't smell bad which surprised me. Adding a video of the weebcel stormfrontcel Doomentio with his friends visiting Frikiplaza:

View: https://youtu.be/U0dxpHq4GUs

I'm not Mexican, but it's not surprising at all that a higher frequency of truecel-tier men going to a place causes bluepillers and foids alike to start calling the establishment in question all sorts of names and relating it to bad hygiene... :feelsclown:

An example of the reverse halo effect. :feelsUgh:

brown stormfrontcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

brown stormfrontcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Doomentio's lore is so funny and fascinating because of how spergy and contradictory it is. He is like the Mexican Chris chan because he has many stalkers that document and meme everything he does.

Doomentio's lore is so funny and fascinating because of how spergy and contradictory it is. He is like the Mexican Chris chan because he has many stalkers that document and meme everything he does.
genuine how nationalistic are spaniards ? is there a germanic worship here ?

genuine how nationalistic are spaniards ? is there a germanic worship here ?
Spanish nationalism is incredibly low because the population has been brainwashed to think that being slightly proud of your country is fascist/francoist and that the more you hate Spain, the more left wing and progressive you are. Truly a pathetic situation.

In Latin America is different, there people at least have national pride and both right and left wing like their flag, anthem, history, etc. But many Latin Americans are obsessed with their European ancestry and won't shut up about it, particularly the whitest Latin Americans think they are more European than ppl born in Europe kek.

Anytime I have been to a anime expo it has been more like cringe and line expo. Animeexpo LA has to be the worse one. The merchandise sucks and is over priced most of the time, its good if you are a anime flavor of the month subscriber. I always have a better time shipping directly from Japan and China. The figures are terrible ebay/amazon crap most of the time and the legit ones are a lot of money.

Frikiplaza is a shopping mall chain based in Mexico (they have malls in different cities not just CDMX) where you can buy weeb and videogame stuff, it's the only product they have in there. Several floors of anime, manga, videogame, food court with Japanese food and diverse merchandise shops, it's like comic con but without guests coming to give talks, the entrance is free and it's open the entire year. Mexican normies laugh at this place by saying it smells like ass ( :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: ) and there are rumors that you can get mugged in the toilets or that prostitutes (both foids and trannies) roam the place preying on virgin weebcels that will maybe pay for their services.

Any Mexican weebcels can share their experience? Is it fun or it's just overpriced garbage? Does it really smell like ass? I used to love going to comic cons in Spain but on the past years they've been so bad, too much shitty merchandise and even "lootboxes" (they call em surprise bags) and few interesting panels or talks. But they didn't smell bad which surprised me. Adding a video of the weebcel stormfrontcel Doomentio with his friends visiting Frikiplaza:

View: https://youtu.be/U0dxpHq4GUs

Has this nigga ever larped about being able to speak english ?

Has this nigga ever larped about being able to speak english ?
Doomentio? Yeah he did a video bragging about his English and other languages he could "speak", but everyone laughed at him because his accent sounded so fake :feelshaha: He is fluent in English and even had a secondary youtube channel and twitter account in English, but why he tries so hard to imitate the British accent is something I will never understand. Also due to being terminally online on twitter and 4chan where English is the main language his Spanish has gotten worse, for example once in Spanish he said "esto va a ser terrorífico" with the meaning of the English word "terrific", but in Spanish "terrorífico" means "very scary" kek. Or literally translated English idioms such as "it's not rocket science" instead of finding a Spanish language equivalent.

View: https://youtu.be/cyv3bqbVy7Y

Doomentio? Yeah he did a video bragging about his English and other languages he could "speak", but everyone laughed at him because his accent sounded so fake :feelshaha: He is fluent in English and even had a secondary youtube channel and twitter account in English, but why he tries so hard to imitate the British accent is something I will never understand. Also due to being terminally online on twitter and 4chan where English is the main language his Spanish has gotten worse, for example once in Spanish he said "esto va a ser terrorífico" with the meaning of the English word "terrific", but in Spanish "terrorífico" means "very scary" kek. Or literally translated English idioms such as "it's not rocket science" instead of finding a Spanish language equivalent.

View: https://youtu.be/cyv3bqbVy7Y

It's weird how second language speakers can gradually grow worse in their mother languages not because they moved countries but because of online socialization.

when i was living in mexico city i used to visit the building next door and the one across the street, i used to play vanguard and magic there, but it is also a dangerous place, the whole first floor is controlled by gangs, you can buy stolen cellphones there, and you can't have your cell phone on the table while playing, and always keep an eye on your cards or your backpack

there are better places to play in tijuana

Any Mexican weebcels can share their experience? Is it fun or it's just overpriced garbage?
yes it's fun, but only to play tcg or videogames, I never bought anything there, i prefer to buy my stuff online (it's cheaper)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back