Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel broke the spirit of a degenerate privileged foid. case number 2# (a savage one.)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
1#
https://incels.is/threads/breaking-...n-do-made-a-degenerate-foid-go-mental.104694/

like you know, i use my free time sometimes to break the spirit of foids. to make them realize their value is not as big as they think it is
I PUT AN END TO THESE "FEMALES ARE SUPERIOR" SOCIETY LOGIC.

anyway - like case 1#, my victim was from one of the crohn fb groups.
i see some stacy (like i said before - alway so fucking LIFEFUEL to see foids and stacies with disgusting health problems like me) and she posted how she cry about having the surgery to remove some of her colon. it wasnt something big she didnt got the poop bag or something, its a pretty simple surgery where they just remove a little part of the colon that his condition is too bad to heal.
she was crying about the scar the operation left her (duh, THEY OPEN UR BELLY WHORE.)

at first i didnt really care, and most of the times i have mercy for people with crohn as a crohn patient myself, but i looked at her profile.
her profile - bikini, exposed tits. tons of whore pics. tons of snapchat pics. by a quick look at her profile i could just know thats one degenerate privileged cum dumpster... ofcourse she had some #blacklivesmatter (she's white) and #mettoo posts.

i couldnt let that shit slide boyos..... finally a stacy that starting to think her value drops a bit cuz of a scar, its MY DUTY to make that value drop to the ground.

my plan was pretty simple, and pretty smilar to the one i did before - i'll log to one of my chad profiles, comment on her post and talk to her in private. ill do my best to get a pic of the scar (to give her my "opinion") and then ill just tell her that its a huge scar and disgusting af.

took me couple of comments and couple of hours to slide in that whore dm... a bit shit chat, i acted like i also had an operation like that etc etc and then i told her "if you want send me a pic of the scar, ill tell you my honest opinion".
so she did.
her scar:

i fucking vomited on that whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: told her wtf why thats so big for such small operation thats disgusting omg and she started crying
couple of minutes after she LOCKED her post lol!

she said in her post shes scared to wear swimsuit anymore cuz its ugly af and i made sure she will NOT dress like a whore in the beach any more.

another value was dropped. another foid that will now think she is 2 point below what she really is.

another spirit been broken.

the funny thing? her scar is pretty small and normal to such operation.

feels so good.

well done now try to get paypal money from her or any foid once you actually succeed i pay you and i tryna do the same , thats some ultimate goal to actually get money from a foid using a chad to 'ewhore

her profile - bikini, exposed tits. tons of whore pics. tons of snapchat pics. by a quick look at her profile i could just know thats one degenerate privileged cum dumpster... ofcourse she had some #blacklivesmatter (she's white) and #mettoo posts.
I hate these type of whores so much, she deserves to suffer, good job man

You are doing god's work boyo. Keep it up. May lord St.Blackops2cel grant you with 144 virgins in heaven.

God damn man you're doing great:feelskek:

at first i didnt really care, and most of the times i have mercy for people with crohn as a crohn patient myself, but i looked at her profile.

(((White females)))

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Thot experiences 0.1% of how it feels to be an incel. Life Fuel.

Based. Now she will claim harassment and get $100,000 from orbiters on gofundme.

This is great, more please.

Where the fuck is the scar?

Congrats though

You are doing God's work. Please keep it up, sir!

Hello cucktears.

It's a beautiful day outside.

Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming.

On days like these, cucks like you...

Should be burning in hell.

As for you, OP, keep up the good work.

Oh I love it. If I could make one beautiful girl cry everyday, I think I maybe could be happy.

Your doing gods work brother. You bring the massivly inflated foid smv down to the ground alittle bit nearer to her real value

Picso of her reacting?