Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel breaking foids spirit is the best thing we can do. made a degenerate foid go mental.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
all the chadfishers here know... saying to a foid she looks like shit and should aim for her looksmatch is life fuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: we need to teach all the foids that they are NOT superior.
we need to break their thinking that they deserve a rich chad while they bring nothing to the table but a stinky hole.
everytime you break a foid spirit, like if u insulting her from ur chadfishing account - it breaks her confidence. maybe she will start to think "do i really deserve a chad?" or maybe next time she will be afraid to approach a chad.

this week i had my BEST achievement of breaking a foid spirit.

story time: (LONG AF but worth it, no tldr)

like some of you know, i got crohn.
in one of my FB accounts (this one with a picture of me) im a member in some crohn groups in my country and some global ones.
theres this 7/10 foid (always lifefuel to see good looking foids with this shitty disease) and she always talked about her crohn problems in the group.
i commented sometimes on her stuff. once she posted she switched to some med i got some experience with so we talked and then she sent a pm and added me.
she talked very nice and was very friendly... i started to think - maybe this is my chance? maybe i can ascend? (SPOILER ALERT: no.)
we talked for a few days, even on some personal stuff.

then...................... for the first time in my life with a profile with my pictures, i asked a foid for a date.
i asked her if she wanna maybe grab beer or something. then...... boom. all hope is gone - "sorry im not looking for a bf...".
that made me rage cuz i saw some posts she wrote in one of the groups and she said she wants a bf so much and scared the crohn will hurt her chances.
i decided to check if she was honest with me, or she's just a wannabe chad cumdumsper (SPOILER ALREST: the second option.)

i logged in to one of my chad fb accounts. i saw in her profiles she's a member in some stupid drawing group, so i joined it and posted some drawings i stole from reddit cucks.
i kid you not, not even 30 minutes have passed and she already comments and gave a heart LMAO. fucking WHORE.
we started talking and i commented on her shitty drawings like its good (it wasnt), and we started talked in PM's. i barely showed interest but she showed 100000% interest ofcourse. she wants chad dick.
we talked about drawing and shit, i had to google some stuff just to know wtf shes talking about. after like 7 hours from the first pm, our conversation was around 15 messages from me and 40-50 from her.

then i asked her out, if she wants to go for a date in a bar. what do you think she said ?! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!?! she said YES. ofcourse!!!! she want chad!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WHORE :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

now, my plan from the start was to cancel the date cuz she got crohn. i tried to think how to get her to talk about her crohn so i just said we should go to X bar cuz they got sugarless food and i got diabetes. i knew if i would share something like that she will probaly talk about her crohn (high iq, i know.) anyway, she did.
and then .... it was my revenge time. i told her nevermind and that it will be weird for me to date someone with crohn. she started saying its ok and it doesnt affect her etc etc and i just said sorry i cant be attracted to a female with crohn. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:L M A O . FUCK U BITCH
she started crying and said that i got diabetes so i should feel compassion etc etc so i just ignored her.

then i went here to tell the story.... and ofcourse THE SITE WAS DOWN FOR 2 DAYS FFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

but luckily, while i waited for the site to get back - i had another lifefuel.
THAT STINKY WHORE posted a post in one of the crohn groups about how shes broken cuz people treat her like shes a leper :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
not gonna post any pics cuz its too detectable and anyway its not in english, but she legit said she's thinking to get mental meds cuz her "mental conditon lately."
i logged to the chad account and wrote her in pm "im sorry i just find it disgusting and not sexy. good luck in the future" and then i blocked her lmao.

FUCK YOU WHORE.
i was SO NICE to that bitch, i FUCKING HELPED HRE, and she rejected me cuz im UGLY. it was so FUCKING RAGEFUEL but i got my lifefuel.
it was ALOT of work but it was worth it.

now that filthy whore value from her POV will drop.

BREAK THEIR SPIRITS BOYS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Revenge is beautiful. Congrats, brother.

Chadfishing is excellent plan. foids should learn their place.

7/10 foid

And here lies the problem, a grave error in judgement you made, not sure you are bluepilled to the balls of mentally fucked in the head, but what right do you have to demand a 7/10? and yet despite being a subhuman she treated you friendly, without discrimination nor disgust, which is more courtesy than us trucels ever received. Sure she turned down your advances and yet did so lightly at that, what did you think was gonna happen? she reciprocate your advances have a bunch of diseased spawns and live happily ever after despite the looks disparity? i hope for your sake that you are not mentally deranged to even intrigue the idea that personality match > looksmatch , if thats the case then the shitcunts too stand on equal grounds to demand a personality matched chads. Go hit on your looksmatch aka sub5 and then when you do get rejected then complain, only then will your rage be justified, now you are no worse than the hypergamous cunts that deserves to be burnt at the stake.

The morons cheering you on are equally pathetic, everyone here likes to preach about wishing only their looksmatch and nothing more and yet somehow sees this shameless display of hypergamy as justice, a 7/10 should be with a 7/10 and a 4/10 a 4/10.

This really begs the question, as of now you are all applauding him, hypothetically were the genders to be switched, will you all be singing the same tune?

And here lies the problem, a grave error in judgement you made, not sure you are bluepilled to the balls of mentally fucked in the head, but what right do you have to demand a 7/10? and yet despite being a subhuman she treated you friendly, without discrimination nor disgust, which is more courtesy than us trucels ever received. Sure she turned down your advances and yet did so lightly at that, what did you think was gonna happen? she reciprocate your advances have a bunch of diseased spawns and live happily ever after despite the looks disparity? i hope for your sake that you are not mentally deranged to even intrigue the idea that personality match > looksmatch , if thats the case then the shitcunts too stand on equal grounds to demand a personality matched chads. Go hit on your looksmatch aka sub5 and then when you do get rejected then complain, only then will your rage be justified, now you are no worse than the hypergamous cunts that deserves to be burnt at the stake.

The morons cheering you on are equally pathetic, everyone here likes to preach about wishing only their looksmatch and nothing more and yet somehow sees this shameless display of hypergamy as justice, a 7/10 should be with a 7/10 and a 4/10 a 4/10.

This really begs the question, as of now you are all applauding him, hypothetically were the genders to be switched, will you all be singing the same tune?
strong low iq response.
1. she was nice to me CUZ I HELPED HER.
2. she was even nicer when i was a chad - and in that case i didnt even helped her.
3. my fb pics are pretty old from an event with a suit and shit and good angles and im pretty sure the photographer there photoshopped the pics like they do to most pics from weddings - so i look there very very better than irl + she cant see in those pics that im a manlet.
so i have a pretty average face there (you cant see in the pics how fucked my face is) + i look like regular height + haloeffect with a nice suit and stuff = so from all she knew - im a 6/10.

Your a 6/10? Lol, you just here for the shitposts I guess.

Your a 6/10? Lol, you just here for the shitposts I guess.
where i wrote i am a 6/10? learn to read instead of taking things out of context.

Last edited:
This legit made me kek so hard. Good work man.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: great story man, she deserved it

Doing God's work there boyo. Congrats.

then i went here to tell the story.... and ofcourse THE SITE WAS DOWN FOR 2 DAYS FFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:
I loled hard at this point of the story ngl :lul:

I used to be in a chronic disease group too until I realized that every female there was either married or had a understanding boyfriend while every man there was treated as a leper and were virgins or single for years, if not decades. Not even disease can stop a woman from winning.

I used to be in a chronic disease group too until I realized that every female there was either married or had a understanding boyfriend while every man there was treated as a leper and were virgins or single for years, if not decades. Not even disease can stop a woman from winning.
yep. the blackpil strike in those groups hard...
i always noticed how females get 100+ comments while men are ignored

gotta love humanity

LIFEFUEL indeed. There's nothing sweeter than getting revenge on these foids. Well done.
Clap of approval

See it as symbolic revenge for the 7/10 she will reject because she thinks she only deserve the top of the Chads. her looksmatch will probably settle with a 5/10 at most.

strong low iq response.
1. she was nice to me CUZ I HELPED HER.
2. she was even nicer when i was a chad - and in that case i didnt even helped her.
3. my fb pics are pretty old from an event with a suit and shit and good angles and im pretty sure the photographer there photoshopped the pics like they do to most pics from weddings - so i look there very very better than irl + she cant see in those pics that im a manlet.
so i have a pretty average face there (you cant see in the pics how fucked my face is) + i look like regular height + haloeffect with a nice suit and stuff = so from all she knew - im a 6/10.

It seems the point have flown over your head, just as any words of wisdom over a skull filled with shit, should a 7/10 not deserve a 7/10? you say those are your best pics, professionally altered even, and even hiding a major flaw that is manletism, so then please in your wisdom flowing wide as the Nile, enlighten us, enlighten me oh whom is so low IQ, how is that any different from the angle frauding landwhales that hide their Orca-sique body shape? they too demand chads you know..."But But But, in her defense, in that instagram angled selfie she was at least a 6/10, not bearing in mind the 250lbs of pure blubber because its been strategically left out, so as far as chad knows, she is what she shows, a 6/10, so not too far from chads league", do you think that is acceptable? do you not see the hypocrisy?

The problem here is that you know what you are, you've been on this site long enough to know your place, even you said your face is fucked, assuming a 4/10, answer me this, by what Delusions do you demand anything more than a 5/10? yet you have the audacity to approach and feel resentment toward a 7/10, a stacylite which even 8/10 chads would gladly commit, what a load of horse shit, you aimed for the stars and the harsh reality dragged you back into the dirt, this is not injustice, quite the opposite, if a 8/10 chad were to reject the advances of a 4/10 female, that too would be just, for the sake of the blackpill i hope at the very least we can agree on that.

The stupid morons that is still cheering you on are more retarded than i could imagine, if in op the genders were reversed and that it was a 4/10 female that made her advances towards a 7/10 chadlite, and after which shed been turned down sulked like a man child, this entire site would have a fucking field day, yet somehow sees this as "lifefuel", no in actuality this should be ragefuel, rage directed at op whom is the mirror image of the hypergamous cunts this community so likes to batter. So let it be then, you and the ones whom praises this are deserving of your inceldom, you are deserving of the bitterness, of the ostracization and of the loneliness. Oh everyone here so likes to emphasize about looksmatch, and on your high horses preach about the inequality and the injustice brought forth by the hypergamous nature of women, yet on your self elevated moral high ground failed to see the hypergamous nature within yourselves, you, the ones praising you, your looksmatched hypergamous chad chasing cunts, are like 2 peas in a pod.

Know this at very least, those whom support op, your inceldom is wholly just, wallow in your bitterness, embrace your loneliness for it is justified, to the radiant aura of the setting sun to which your only company is a bottle, lamenting your fate amidst the black of night to which you drink away your woes, curse the heavens not for hypergamy, nay for you embrace it, curse the heavens and all of its pantheons of gods and goddesses for not being born a female, because your looksmatch are doing what you truly want....dating up

tumblr_nexy4mD8PI1sw8ut9o5_500.gif

Dream out

^ This delusion guy is a gaylord but he's not wrong

You don't have the moral high ground because you're aiming above your looksmatch.

It seems the point have flown over your head, just as any words of wisdom over a skull filled with shit, should a 7/10 not deserve a 7/10? you say those are your best pics, professionally altered even, and even hiding a major flaw that is manletism, so then please in your wisdom flowing wide as the Nile, enlighten us, enlighten me oh whom is so low IQ, how is that any different from the angle frauding landwhales that hide their Orca-sique body shape? they too demand chads you know..."But But But, in her defense, in that instagram angled selfie she was at least a 6/10, not bearing in mind the 250lbs of pure blubber because its been strategically left out, so as far as chad knows, she is what she shows, a 6/10, so not too far from chads league", do you think that is acceptable? do you not see the hypocrisy?

The problem here is that you know what you are, you've been on this site long enough to know your place, even you said your face is fucked, assuming a 4/10, answer me this, by what Delusions do you demand anything more than a 5/10? yet you have the audacity to approach and feel resentment toward a 7/10, a stacylite which even 8/10 chads would gladly commit, what a load of horse shit, you aimed for the stars and the harsh reality dragged you back into the dirt, this is not injustice, quite the opposite, if a 8/10 chad were to reject the advances of a 4/10 female, that too would be just, for the sake of the blackpill i hope at the very least we can agree on that.

The stupid morons that is still cheering you on are more retarded than i could imagine, if in op the genders were reversed and that it was a 4/10 female that made her advances towards a 7/10 chadlite, and after which shed been turned down sulked like a man child, this entire site would have a fucking field day, yet somehow sees this as "lifefuel", no in actuality this should be ragefuel, rage directed at op whom is the mirror image of the hypergamous cunts this community so likes to batter. So let it be then, you and the ones whom praises this are deserving of your inceldom, you are deserving of the bitterness, of the ostracization and of the loneliness. Oh everyone here so likes to emphasize about looksmatch, and on your high horses preach about the inequality and the injustice brought forth by the hypergamous nature of women, yet on your self elevated moral high ground failed to see the hypergamous nature within yourselves, you, the ones praising you, your looksmatched hypergamous chad chasing cunts, are like 2 peas in a pod.

Know this at very least, those whom support op, your inceldom is wholly just, wallow in your bitterness, embrace your loneliness for it is justified, to the radiant aura of the setting sun to which your only company is a bottle, lamenting your fate amidst the black of night to which you drink away your woes, curse the heavens not for hypergamy, nay for you embrace it, curse the heavens and all of its pantheons of gods and goddesses for not being born a female, because your looksmatch are doing what you truly want....dating up

Dream out
what a bunch of BS fucking lmao. im sorry but i only manage to read half of this novel.

1. once again, it doesnt matter how i really look now - SHE THOUGHT IM 6/10. SO IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR HER.
2. when i was a 10/10 chad, even tho she's a max 7/10&crohn, she still hitted on me and wanted to date me. k? 6/10 and 7/10 arent a huge different, 7/10 to 10/10 is HUGE different. H U G E .

@futureabstract
3. why im "aiming" at 7/10? im not. lol. like i said before - that was the first time i asked a foid out with my own pictures. i never been in this scenriao where im talking to a foid online and its looking good, and it seems like maybe she like me, so after we talked alot, i decided to try. its not like i logged into my facebook and looked for random 7/10 foids to ask out. understand the different? we already had something. if she was a 4/10 i would still ask her out, BECAUSE OF OUR CONVERSATION.

pls no novel comment back.

This was beautiful to read through.

giphy.gif

You did a fine job. She will eat a few mental meds and she will find some chad probably, but the damage you have dealt to her might leave her scarred. This is the way to go. Femoids cannot process rejection because they virtually receive none and they don´t understand (or better, they pretend not to understand) what it means being rejected over and over as an ugly or average man.

all the chadfishers here know... saying to a foid she looks like shit and should aim for her looksmatch is life fuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: we need to teach all the foids that they are NOT superior.
we need to break their thinking that they deserve a rich chad while they bring nothing to the table but a stinky hole.
everytime you break a foid spirit, like if u insulting her from ur chadfishing account - it breaks her confidence. maybe she will start to think "do i really deserve a chad?" or maybe next time she will be afraid to approach a chad.

in one of my FB accounts (this one with a picture of me) im a member in some crohn groups in my country and some global ones.
theres this 7/10 foid (always lifefuel to see good looking foids with this shitty disease) and she always talked about her crohn problems in the group.
i commented sometimes on her stuff. once she posted she switched to some med i got some experience with so we talked and then she sent a pm and added me.
she talked very nice and was very friendly... i started to think - maybe this is my chance? maybe i can ascend? (SPOILER ALERT: no.)

then...................... for the first time in my life with a profile with my pictures, i asked a foid for a date.
i asked her if she wanna maybe grab beer or something. then...... boom. all hope is gone - "sorry im not looking for a bf...".
that made me rage cuz i saw some posts she wrote in one of the groups and she said she wants a bf so much and scared the crohn will hurt her chances.
i decided to check if she was honest with me, or she's just a wannabe chad cumdumsper (SPOILER ALREST: the second option.)

i logged in to one of my chad fb accounts. i saw in her profiles she's a member in some stupid drawing group, so i joined it and posted some drawings i stole from reddit cucks.
i kid you not, not even 30 minutes have passed and she already comments and gave a heart LMAO. fucking WHORE.
we started talking and i commented on her shitty drawings like its good (it wasnt), and we started talked in PM's. i barely showed interest but she showed 100000% interest ofcourse. she wants chad dick.
we talked about drawing and shit, i had to google some stuff just to know wtf shes talking about. after like 7 hours from the first pm, our conversation was around 15 messages from me and 40-50 from her.

then i asked her out, if she wants to go for a date in a bar. what do you think she said ?! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!?! she said YES. ofcourse!!!! she want chad!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WHORE :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

now, my plan from the start was to cancel the date cuz she got crohn. i tried to think how to get her to talk about her crohn so i just said we should go to X bar cuz they got sugarless food and i got diabetes. i knew if i would share something like that she will probaly talk about her crohn (high iq, i know.) anyway, she did.
and then .... it was my revenge time. i told her nevermind and that it will be weird for me to date someone with crohn. she started saying its ok and it doesnt affect her etc etc and i just said sorry i cant be attracted to a female with crohn. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:L M A O . FUCK U BITCH
she started crying and said that i got diabetes so i should feel compassion etc etc so i just ignored her.

THAT STINKY WHORE posted a post in one of the crohn groups about how shes broken cuz people treat her like shes a leper :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
not gonna post any pics cuz its too detectable and anyway its not in english, but she legit said she's thinking to get mental meds cuz her "mental conditon lately."
i logged to the chad account and wrote her in pm "im sorry i just find it disgusting and not sexy. good luck in the future" and then i blocked her lmao.

FUCK YOU WHORE.
i was SO NICE to that bitch, i FUCKING HELPED HRE, and she rejected me cuz im UGLY. it was so FUCKING RAGEFUEL but i got my lifefuel.

Shao Kahn Approves:
160odfk.png

Dream out
Stop using whom incorrectly lol.
You used it wrong like 3 times at least and missed the times when you should have used it. Jfl just use who if you're not sure.
Images 3

The worst thing you can do is inflate her ego. She will seek Chad the rest of her life, reject all advances from men on her own looks level, and she will die childless and alone.

Almost all foids in the 18-20 range are foids who men would rate as being 7+/10.

Last edited:
Stop using whom incorrectly lol.
You used it wrong like 3 times at least and missed the times when you should have used it. Jfl just use who if you're not sure.
View attachment 86199

it is you whom is most wise, and I whom is most imbecile, you whom totally disregarded my points and proceeded to nit pick my words with such finesse, before your intellectual prowess, a dunce whom like myself can do naught but bow.

Only high IQ post in this thread. Good stuff Delusion

what a bunch of BS fucking lmao. im sorry but i only manage to read half of this novel.

1. once again, it doesnt matter how i really look now - SHE THOUGHT IM 6/10. SO IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR HER.
2. when i was a 10/10 chad, even tho she's a max 7/10&crohn, she still hitted on me and wanted to date me. k? 6/10 and 7/10 arent a huge different, 7/10 to 10/10 is HUGE different. H U G E .

@futureabstract
3. why im "aiming" at 7/10? im not. lol. like i said before - that was the first time i asked a foid out with my own pictures. i never been in this scenriao where im talking to a foid online and its looking good, and it seems like maybe she like me, so after we talked alot, i decided to try. its not like i logged into my facebook and looked for random 7/10 foids to ask out. understand the different? we already had something. if she was a 4/10 i would still ask her out, BECAUSE OF OUR CONVERSATION.

pls no novel comment back.

"It doesnt really matter what i look like in real life, in that selfie with makeup on and strategically angled to leave out 200 lbs of lard, but those details dont matter, cos im a 6 in that pic anyway, not too far off from chadlite"

Do you see the problem with that? you have deluded yourself into thinking you can fraud your photos and date up, very much like the hypergamous whores that wont piss on their looksmatch to put out a fire.

"chadlite and I have conversed back and forth, what we have between us is special, a connection, a bond weaved together by the threads of fate, we are meant for each other"

Personality and connection are lies told by women to justify their own hypergamy, an excuse to reject their looksmatch, be not like them.

Would have been better if you got her to go to a bar and stood her up tbh.

"It doesnt really matter what i look like in real life, in that selfie with makeup on and strategically angled to leave out 200 lbs of lard, but those details dont matter, cos im a 6 in that pic anyway, not too far off from chadlite"

Do you see the problem with that? you have deluded yourself into thinking you can fraud your photos and date up, very much like the hypergamous whores that wont piss on their looksmatch to put out a fire.

"chadlite and I have conversed back and forth, what we have between us is special, a connection, a bond weaved together by the threads of fate, we are meant for each other"

Personality and connection are lies told by women to justify their own hypergamy, an excuse to reject their looksmatch, be not like them.
you keep speaking like u have a speech ready for a different story LMAO. not even gonna respond to you anymore if you think thats "aiming to a 7/10".
Would have been better if you got her to go to a bar and stood her up tbh.
i did that plenty with chadfishing in bumble, this time i didnt want to waste her time - i wanted to destroy her spirit.

im bored af. will break the spirit of another foid today, ill update.

Gracefully executed.

Is delusion a Foid?

FUCK YOU WHORE.

Someone give this guy a medal! Legit lifefuel

Foid alert! Ban immediately

This made my day. :lul:
Thank you.

you did good, OP.

someone get this whiteknight cunt out of here.

That was so good. I know IT will say what you did was cruel, but really you just showed her a mirror of how she treated you.

Man, it is so so weird chad-fishing. I had no idea how different life was for the beautiful til I tried it myself. The difference is not subtle at all.

Remember when we were all little children and were always told, treat others the way you wanted to be treated?

Well, when we all start doing this, these whores are going to learn that the hard way that this rule applies to them too.

Let's just say... they're going to have a bad time.

Vantablack blackpill and high octane gigalifefuel in one thread

Fucking based.I would do anything just to have a Stacy respond to my posts in 'kind spirit' even if it is only a facade.That is a far better treatment than irl response people gives to my subhuman existence

high iq

the story is still funny tho

Laughing at moralfagging aside, @Delusion is right on this one. Going by conventional codes of morality, you have no moral justification for your actions.
it was my revenge time.

You should just have claimed that you did it for the mutual entertainment of this forum.
the story is still funny tho
100%

Going by conventional codes of morality, you have no moral justification for your actions.
Conventional codes of morality are for cucks and what caused feminism.