Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brock Turners "victim" reveals her identity!! 100% wasnt rape!!

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just learned that shes out! And as you mightve guessed our suspicions are once again 100% confirmed, it wasnt rape, he just didnt want to LTR her and she got mad

Heres Brock:

brock-turner-rt-jt-190904_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpg

Heres the supposed victim:

ap_19247728423894-f229e25442656aea2f771adf0620de3a7e6ee359-s800-c85.jpg

What do you notice?

Spoiler hint if youre still unsure:

racepill

Brock is ugly though. He has prey eyes, a subhuman long philrum, no jaw, a long face..

I think she’s from the Philippines and Brock took her as a bride and then her courtraped him once he came to America with her

Brock is ugly though. He has prey eyes, a subhuman long philrum, no jaw, a long face..

Come on, man. Incels ... calling other people "ugly" and then offering a feature-by-feature critique? Wow.

Come on, man. Incels ... calling other people "ugly" and then offering a feature-by-feature critique? Wow.
well i'm not saying i'm better looking than him. I'm just saying he's by no means a Chad to make it not rape in a woman's eyes. Even for an asian whore.

Yet he still managed to bang a noodle. JBW
He didn't bang her though. If you look up the story you'll see that he fingered her while she was passed out drunk.

He didn't bang her though. If you look up the story you'll see that he fingered her while she was passed out drunk.

Oh ok, fair enough. I'm not a USAcel so I dont follow these stories in detail

Just be a pokemon trainer bro!

What? So wtf am I? He mogs me from milky way to andromeda.

This is almost always what I think whenever I read a post on here about some (typically average or above-average dude) being "ugly." JFL.

This is almost always what I think whenever I read a post on here about some (typically average or above-average dude) being "ugly." JFL.
I'm not saying he's ugly by my standards. I'm saying he's ugly by women's standards. He looks like an average looking guy to me. But if you're blackpilled you should know that average men may as well be ugly in the eyes of women. Women rate 80% of men as below average looking. So if Brock is about average looking, then he is definitely ugly in the eyes of women.

Even though Im ugly I can very well call other people ugly.

As long as I don't treat them like shit for it Im not a hypocrite

Pretty sure Brock got caught fucking her when she was passed out in an alley, like, people saw

Too all the post wall foids who might be reading this...

mogs me because race

Eye and hair mogs me tbh

She looks 15 years older than him at least? wtf.

she is ugly as fuck. I wouldnt even rape her.

Noodles love that white cock.

looks like an arrogant frat chad hope he gets shot

She’s not attractive but I’d do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back