Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Brocels, What's Your Opinion on This Situation?

Why put yourself in danger for a foid?

Especially modern ones?

Especially modern ones?
They also recorded the attack on their phones. I would never save a foid either but I wouldn't record her getting raped though

I posted my response here.:feelsokman:

Neegz stupid. People sheeple. West is cucked. Foids are retarded demons. Nothing new for me.

Oh sweet summer child, you’re not entitled to help. No one owes you anything

Especially modern ones?
Exactly, modern foid or not. I’m still surprised not a single white knight stepped in though tbh

They also recorded the attack on their phones. I would never save a foid either but I wouldn't record her getting raped though
I dont see how recording it makes anything worse.

Could be used as evidence later. Not that I'd give the video over that is.

Also assuming I was able to integrate into human society.

Reminds me of a hentai

Based nigger tbh
This is how it should be all the time for all men regardless of race
Jumping in to defend a foid is probably the most cucked thing you can do

I would've liked to have stopped it, but there's also the fear that he might kill me or something.

This is so common in Japan that people do often intervene. I haven't heard of anyone getting killed over it though.

Based blackcel:feelskek:

Why stopping it? Women are strong and independent. They don't need men. They can handle situations like this by themselves.

My first thought was : LOL

After thinking about it more I just don't see why there is outrage over any of this. If I am getting beaten up in the street nobody except a policeman is going to intervene on my behalf. I'm getting assaulted and nobody would care. Why, then, would I care for a slut getting assaulted? I mind my own business. She is nothing to me as I am nothing to her. In a hypothetical scenario where I intervene and save her: Then what? What is in it for me? Absolutely nothing. No sex. No congratulations. No monetary reward. Just a 50/50 chance I die.

IN A REAL WORLD SCENARIO this is what happens: He starts to rape her. She cries out for help. I push him and go, "Hey buddy! That's not nice." He focuses his attention on me. She runs away. He stabs me multiple times and I die. The next day she boards the same train again because she is a stupid cunt and gets assaulted yet again. Cycle repeats itself except with another dumb white knight.

I just can't follow the logic of normal people being "Heroes". This isn't a comic book. Leave the saving to the professionals.
And as for the outrage of them "Doing nothing": He was caught, wasn't he? The system worked with no outside intervention. THEN WHY THE FUCK DID ANYBODY NEED TO HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE? holy shit ppl are dumb

IN A REAL WORLD SCENARIO this is what happens: He starts to rape her. She cries out for help. I push him and go, "Hey buddy! That's not nice." He focuses his attention on me. She runs away. He stabs me multiple times and I die. The next day she boards the same train again because she is a stupid cunt and gets assaulted yet again. Cycle repeats itself except with another dumb white knight.

I just can't follow the logic of normal people being "Heroes". This isn't a comic book. Leave the saving to the professionals.
And as for the outrage of them "Doing nothing": He was caught, wasn't he? The system worked with no outside intervention. THEN WHY THE FUCK DID ANYBODY NEED TO HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE? holy shit ppl are dumb
Holy fucking based. Its not my fault she's being raped. She wouldn't look at my twice on the street, so why would i give a single fuck about her? Why is it my responsibility to die for a foids mistakes?

This age of "Fuck all men!" Makes this entire situation even more hilarious.

If women are supposedly better than all men, they surely can defend themselves, right?

Last edited:

Especially modern ones?
tbh that same foid would go back to her rapist- ive seen this happen.
and he probz had a gun so why risk death for rape. she probz gets raped by chads at the club every night anyways