Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brittney Zamora did nothing wrong. Free Zamora.

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
20 years just because she helped some 13 year old youngcel ascend.

It's not rape, it's a gift. 20 years? Normies are absolutely insane. People say that he's going to have "psychological problems"... yeah I don't see how. I wish that sticking my dick in an attractive, young blonde white skinned 8/10+ stacy foid was my problem when I was 13 years old. Instead I got bullied and treated like I didn't exist.

Her brother Pedro died from AIDS.

she's still a chad-only hole. require her to fuck an incel or 1,000 as punishment. sucks to be anyone after the first one though :feelshaha:

Man I would have loved to have laid my German teacher at that age.

She deserves to rot in prison. Dirty pedo foid.

Zamora is 100% innocent and shouldn't have gotten prison time just for that. It's not like it's an ugly fat old guy forcefully raping a little girl, it's a kid who consented to fucking her afaik. It's definitely inapproptiate for a classroom and all but have some forgiveness for her. The son said he loved Zamora in texts lmao. No one was complaining until the parent's keylogger detected the word "baby" in text messages.

Zamora is 100% innocent and shouldn't have gotten prison time just for that. It's not like it's an ugly fat old guy forcefully raping a little girl, it's a kid who consented to fucking her afaik. It's definitely inapproptiate for a classroom and all but have some forgiveness for her. The son said he loved Zamora in texts lmao. No one was complaining until the parent's keylogger detected the word "baby" in text messages.
Stop being a simp driven by double standards

Jfl at "youngcel" that kid is a chad who will slay in the future

Yep, there's a weird double standard how male pedosexuals are hated but female pedosexuals are applauded. Both are equally disgusting.

Note that I use pedosexual because a "pedophile" loves children, this is pure lust.

I don’t like pedos fuck her

She’s a slut.