Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British Intelligence report says Russia may launch nucIear attack on Ukraine on April 19

Do it Putin. Fuck these normies

Let the collapse begin :feelsautistic:

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

End of world coming :feelsdevil:

Over for Europe.

I hope foids will get killed and raped

the missiles are flying, hallelujah

Curryfags are melting down in the comments lmao, always the biggest copers around

@Transcended Trucel why are curries so attached to life and get scared of any conflicts when they're miserable as fuck anyway?

Curryfags are melting down in the comments lmao, always the biggest copers around

@Transcended Trucel why are curries so attached to life and get scared of any conflicts when they're miserable as fuck anyway?
Curries have been abused at random all their lives by their subhuman shitskin low IQ parents. When they become adults many of them become scared of conflict and want stability at any cost. Even if means being abused consistently.

Curries have been abused at random all their lives by their subhuman shitskin low IQ parents. When they become adults many of them become scared of conflict and want stability at any cost. Even if means being abused consistently.
Beyond over if that's true, they will never succeed and ascend if they never take risks and always act that passive and submissive. I remember when they used to support Israel passionately even though kikes hate them, but only because Israel bombs Muslims. It was so cringe and pathetic. My country isn't any better anyway and it's a shithole as well. Tbh at this point the entire world is a massive shithole, there's no good place, especially not for incels

russia got assets in ukrain, i think it would be a bad idea to nuke without full extraction.

maybe its a conspiracy, i would like to think its a plan to nuke russia first on the pretext of russian attack.

(((British intelligence)))

Unfortunately, intelligence agencies have proven to be quite a joke in the last few years.

if that happens we can take over and build incellia or incelland

I'm from the future this post is
:soy:misinformation:soy:

First thing I would change for religious curries is their diet
62710031.jpg

Gandhi was right that Brits could rule over India because they were meat eaters and curries were not
You can't be healthy and high T if you only eat plants and occasional KFC when you're home alone or at a secret meeting with currybros
I hope you drink a lot of milk and eat eggs at least

No, of course Dobby isn't going to launch nukes.

His whole shtick is that in his head it's still the 80s cold war (when he was a high level KGB super agent living his best life as a feared, shit kicking tough guy) and glorious USSR was still a dominant world power... not busted ass, piss drunk, mafia fucked, adidas wearing, poxy slav shit hole Russia with its GDP the size of Australia or Spain and its rusty old nuclear navy of ballistic missile submarines so old and fucked they sink themselves.

That means Mini Me knows 100% what launching the nukes means. Mutual Assured Destruction. The apocalyptic war with the USA. The end of the world. He's not going to push the button over what he sees as a domestic peacekeeping operation gone wrong.

If putin nukes ANY country then it means ww3 or atleast an extreme threat of it
it would definitely scare the world and put everyone on high alert

Nothing ever happens
First thing I would change for religious curries is their diet
62710031.jpg

Gandhi was right that Brits could rule over India because they were meat eaters and curries were not
You can't be healthy and high T if you only eat plants and occasional KFC when you're home alone or at a secret meeting with currybros
I hope you drink a lot of milk and eat eggs at least
That's just a retarded cope. Hurr durr meat is high t cuz you violently bleed and kill another animal.

Nothing ever happens

That's just a retarded cope. Hurr durr meat is high t cuz you violently bleed and kill another animal.
not because you kill something
but because you get all the nutrients that a human-animal needs from animals

not because you kill something
but because you get all the nutrients that a human-animal needs from animals
You can get those from veggies too. Just gotta eat the right veggies

>OSINT

Literally just make things up for retweets, they've been wrong about everything that's happened so far lmao

You can get those from veggies too. Just gotta eat the right veggies
you're an animal with sharp teeth standing on the very top of the food chain
your natural food is animal food with highest nutrient density and all the things ready for you to ingest and you dont need to suppliment shit

as a sandniggercel, can also confirm. we had to cope in any way from a very young age

you're an animal with sharp teeth standing on the very top of the food chain
your natural food is animal food with highest nutrient density and all the things ready for you to ingest and you dont need to suppliment shit
We've been agrigarians for 12000 years now.

Nothing happened:feelsjuice:

Fortunately, just propaganda. Personally, I fucking hate Putin for what he did in Ukraine and I'm glad ukrainean people still fight for their freedom and lands. This person went insane for sure.

Man if only it happened.