Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel British girls are so ugly

Looks very masculine to me and not appealing, I’m just not very attracted to them I don’t know what you want me to say :feelstrash:
:feelsmega: Huh? Wtf you have to be gay . She’s a beautiful paki queen and her ass is so fat wow . Insane mid face growth

US had immigration from Europe proper as well, so they got those Stacy genes all mixed up in them.
also better weather. same reason why australians are better looking than the UK ones too

British girls are honestly hideous, most are overweight and have those ugly fake lasses with intense tan and awfully bleached hair, I have no idea how their egos are so high
shame because brit female accents are kinda hot

What’s BR woman? And honestly I’ve actually seen some sheboons and curries more attractive than some British woman so I’d have to disagree with you
Brazilian. Brazil is not as relevant as my two-word abbreviation use would like to believe :cryfeels:

Dude what? She’s a 9 to me you have to be joking dude :dafuckfeels:
Middle Eastern foids are attractive but i have never really seen an attractive paki

Feminine middle eastern aryan women:

Attachments

• C2917029-99CF-4F67-95B3-7A4471CDBE07.jpeg
    C2917029-99CF-4F67-95B3-7A4471CDBE07.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 14
  • E62236B9-5D6E-4536-AC7B-0C48F3C79A11.jpeg
    E62236B9-5D6E-4536-AC7B-0C48F3C79A11.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 12
Middle Eastern foids are attractive but i have never really seen an attractive paki

Feminine middle eastern aryan women:
:feelsjuice: I don’t find these girls attractive, the one i sent you looks better . Yes

Brazilian. Brazil is not as relevant as my two-word abbreviation use would like to believe :cryfeels:
Because most of them look like shitskin sheboons that’s why they’re not attractive. The lighter skin ones can be attractive depending on their phenotype

Because most of them look like shitskin sheboons that’s why they’re not attractive. The lighter skin ones can be attractive depending on their phenotype
I have no choice but to agree with that brutal racepill.

:feelsjuice: Joined November 29
I couldn’t join because of errors I was around since incels without hate.I eventually gave up but, I tried again recently and it finally worked

What do you mean bro.Dem shaniquas lookin fine as fuck

Screenshot 2022 12 01 145151

British women and Slav men are the subhumans of White race.

also better weather. same reason why australians are better looking than the UK ones too
I thought the sun is not good for pale skin, or am I mistaken?

Btw Australia had more male immigration from Britain than female. Australians have mixed blood with Abo's, watch the film rabbit fence and see how they took the mixed females to intergrate(marry) into white society.

Mixed race genes are good looking eventually after continually mixing with whites.

You will never have a Stacy Irish foid scream vulgarities at you while fucking. Why even live :feelsbadman:
People always say British and German women are ugly
I have always heard German women were the most attractive, is this a changing stereotype in Europe or something