Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel British girls are so ugly

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
British girls are honestly hideous, most are overweight and have those ugly fake lasses with intense tan and awfully bleached hair, I have no idea how their egos are so high

Mogs murikan toilets, mang

I have yet to see a stacy in the UK. I see pics of American white women with typical blonde hair, slim, bubble butt - those girls don't seem to exist over here. They cope with designer bags and fake tan kek.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

NINTCHDBPICT000493855645.jpg

Thoughts?
Can't tell if that's a sheboon or mayo foid, either way she's repulsive but volcel if you wouldn't

Yeah tbh

I don't think I have ever seen a British woman that I thought was amazing looking.

Both; mainly, the latter. They exist in a completely different world to me. I can see eye to eye with ethnic women, white women are a completely different breed entirely. I grew up alongside them - my feelings for them, if any, are platonic or indifference.
Interesting as I'd love to bag one of those nasty sluts, perhaps grass is greener on the other side.

Most definitely. My view of Asian women has soured over the months.
It depends what type of asia for me, western asian women are very attractive but east asian only a select few are attractive for me, probably the least attractive race for me except sheboon

OY YOUS LIVE IN DA BRI'ISH, MATEY? OYLL TELL YOUS THAT YOU WOYLL AWLLWAYS STAY AN INCEL, WANKER! TAYKE BAC WOY YOU SAYS 'BUT 'BUT BEYOOTIFUL GORGOS BRI'ISH LADIES. OY GRADUATED FWOM BOWBOWN BESCUIT UNIVEWSITY AND OYLL TELL YE IM SMARTER THAN YE MATE. DELETE YOY COOMENT ROYT NOW OW OYLL PISS TEA IN YE BESCUITS, WANKER!

British have too much inbreeding. They need foreign blood from.maninland europe

People always say British and German women are ugly but both mog BR women to pluto and back at least. The problem with western women is that they put effort into making themselves uglier it seems.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "What? This privileged hag is still alive? Shocking!",
"headline": "Carol Burnett to receive new TV achievement Golden Globe award named in her honor",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/carol-bur...be-award-162009332--abc-news-celebrities.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Dec 12 16:27:06 UTC 2018"
},

"user_text": "Entitled woman with White privilege.",
"headline": "Amy Adams hints she\u2019d be open to another season of 'Sharp Objects'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/amy-adams...r-season-151403981--abc-news-celebrities.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Dec 11 15:44:59 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "@Scott - \"It was only trespassing because they stopped immigrant creep in time\"\n\nI take it you think the parliament is unarmed and unguarded. You must be a brainwashed idiot.",
"headline": "Police arrest man outside British Parliament for trespassing",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-ar...espassing-130803786--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Dec 11 15:42:56 UTC 2018"
},

"user_text": "There is no particular \"look\". Britain is an island.",
"headline": "Police arrest man outside British Parliament for trespassing",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-ar...espassing-130803786--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Dec 11 15:40:05 UTC 2018"
},

Last edited:
Fake tan is disgusting.

British girls are honestly hideous, most are overweight and have those ugly fake lasses with intense tan and awfully bleached hair, I have no idea how their egos are so high

Cope.

Screenshot 2022 12 01 010303

Last edited:
that's like one in a million stacy in the UK
People always say British and German women are ugly but both mog BR women to pluto and back at least. The problem with western women is that they put effort into making themselves uglier it seems.
What’s BR woman? And honestly I’ve actually seen some sheboons and curries more attractive than some British woman so I’d have to disagree with you

OY YOUS LIVE IN DA BRI'ISH, MATEY? OYLL TELL YOUS THAT YOU WOYLL AWLLWAYS STAY AN INCEL, WANKER! TAYKE BAC WOY YOU SAYS 'BUT 'BUT BEYOOTIFUL GORGOS BRI'ISH LADIES. OY GRADUATED FWOM BOWBOWN BESCUIT UNIVEWSITY AND OYLL TELL YE IM SMARTER THAN YE MATE. DELETE YOY COOMENT ROYT NOW OW OYLL PISS TEA IN YE BESCUITS, WANKER!
Nobody says wanker in the UK anymore

Tanning is the most disgusting thing

I don’t know about German woman but British women do not mog anybody except maybe curries or Africans

Still chad only

British foids mog currywhores to hell and back imo
Britishwhores
Images 45
Images 46
Images 47
Images 48
Images 49
Images 50

Currywhores
Images 51
Images 55
Images 52
Images 53
Images 54

You cant compare by showing the best looking British girls to the worst looking curries. That’s just unfair. How about show an average British to an average curry.

Attachments

• C99FDCEF-3EF2-4459-B3FE-B26BFC746FA7.jpeg
    C99FDCEF-3EF2-4459-B3FE-B26BFC746FA7.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 552CE2DD-93C5-4AE7-83F8-69468D2EADF6.jpeg
    552CE2DD-93C5-4AE7-83F8-69468D2EADF6.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 23
no way. US definitely has more stacies
US had immigration from Europe proper as well, so they got those Stacy genes all mixed up in them.

I’d say they’re both equal
Cope. The British whore clearly has more SMV because first she's white, second she has better phenotype and third she lives in a first world country.

I wanna steal his girl in minecraft

Cope. The British whore clearly has more SMV because first she's white, second she has better phenotype and third she lives in a first world country.
In terms of looks wise the average British woman does not match other whites. It’s just how it is. You’re a curry and worships whites, this is not a cope for me it’s just facts

Too many simps and bluepilled sex-starved guys feeding their ego, some look like deformed fat monsters but will still get approached or called sexy and messaged on social media by guys that mog me.

What about Pakistan foids

this.

You can't just say "all people out of a specific race/nation are ugly".

It comes down to the individual
are you that mentally retarded that you think I was specifying every single British girl? I’m talking in general. You probably have never stepped a foot in England