Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Britcuck dad famous on Tiktok after video of his daughter telling him she's pregnant with unemployed Tyrone

You're not entitled to parental support sweetie.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

You know what the dad wants to say, but knows Niggers aggression so keeps calm.

I'm so glad my bloodline ends with me, it would be nightmare-fuel to have a daughter like her.

No job and only knew him for 2 months??????????? My god.... It's gg.

And she expected the dad to be ok with raising the kid in his house lmao wowwwwwwww dude.. I cant believe this is real fucking life

How can people in the UK even date whores that sound like this? feels like im watching wallace & grommit. @Liu KANG brutal for you

Natasha, you stupid little girl

Honour killing is necessary.
Lynchings too, women and Niggers have become too bold

How can people in the UK even date whores that sound like this? feels like im watching wallace & grommit. @Liu KANG brutal for you
U gotta understand 99% of uk is whores . A recent video I saw was a uk bitch saying “I slept with 5 black boys in one night@

Poor dad, his heart is destroyed

U gotta understand 99% of uk is whores . A recent video I saw was a uk bitch saying “I slept with 5 black boys in one night@
They sound masculine, Look like shit, Have obesity levels rivaling US, Are all slutty as fuck and obsessed with niggers.

Kill all niggers

If I was the dad I would shotgun the nigger instantly as an natural reaction.

They sound masculine, Look like shit, Have obesity levels rivaling US, Are all slutty as fuck and obsessed with niggers.
Worst bitches on the planet. Black girls are so much better in uk, they are all Nigerian and Caribbean so they are less slutty and they are hot in general.

Americans have a bad idea of black women because they are all morbidly obese in jewSA

Worst bitches on the planet. Black girls are so much better in uk, they are all Nigerian and Caribbean so they are less slutty and they are hot in general.

Americans have a bad idea of black women because they are all morbidly obese in jewSA
Yeah, black girls and mutt paki girls are the last hope…

Yeah, black girls and mutt paki girls are the last hope…
Pakis are off the table unless you convert.

A Muslim friend tried to get me a arranged marriage but she said no

LIke someone commented even a bird with a brain the size of a bean build a nest before making an egg but niggers have no brain at all, they just fuck and run

I’ve tried. It didn’t work.

Even Muslim families want a husband for their daughter who’s rich, handsome and tall.
brutal. mass deportation now

They tried to cuck the dad but dad fought back, she wanted the dad to grow the baby so she can fuck with niggers peacefully

You know what the dad wants to say, but knows Niggers aggression so keeps calm.
That just shows how defeated the average britcuck is. A bald nigger impregnates your blonde daughter, and the only thing you can muster is "W-well nigrone doesnt have a job" JFL at this meme race. Brits are a joke

They tried to cuck the dad but dad fought back, she wanted the dad to grow the baby so she can fuck with niggers peacefully
The dad is still cucked, you coper. She has a nigger growing inside of her like a tumor

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Of course the nigger doesn't have a job jfl. I honestly don't understand how sub 5 males can stand living in the UK, imagine seeing sluts go after those ethnic animals while tou get thrown in jail for calling that out

LIke someone commented even a bird with a brain the size of a bean build a nest before making an egg but niggers have no brain at all, they just fuck and run
holy kek, based quote.

But niggers know white men will build the nest for them, that's why the couple is there begging the cuck dad to take care of them

This foid shouldn't be allowed to abort. It's crazy how this foid sleeps with an unemployed nigger while living with her dad. And the whore expects support from her dad, what a hoe. Society is screwed ever since "women's rights" (not just feminism but women's rights as a whole) became a thing.

:yes::yes::yes:
Crackers will still cry about sharia when sharia would have prevented this

Niggers will fuck anything white

holy kek, based quote.

But niggers know white men will build the nest for them, that's why the couple is there begging the cuck dad to take care of them
We need PutlER

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

Look at their favela tier so called "nations"
The Portuguese and British should had kept them as slaves, without independence.
And it not for civilization, these Dead beat niggers wouldnt even have a phone or a pair of sneakers.

I say we must conclude that TOTAL NIGGER DEATH is essential for a non-niggerfied functioning planet.

Imagine you are a from a slav country working your ass off to move to move to another country richer than yours, only for this happening to you.

He handled it as well as he could, all things considered. He could have ended up having a meltdown being viral for "unsupportive :soy: :soy: :soy: "

He should kill that slut and the nigger

Imagine you are a from a slav country working your ass off to move to move to another country richer than yours, only for this happening to you.
ovER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back