Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRICS containment strategy for the US Empire

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Image 3

Why imo do the BRICS need to be doing this containment strategy. If they didn't then the US Empire/the West could just keep taking countries over one by one. Until it was too late to be able to stop us. Thats why I knew China and Iran would have to go all the way if necessary to defend Russia. Because if Russia went into the West, then the West probably could not be stopped later on.

South America is another example. While they aren't that important at the moment, because their economies aren't that big, if the USA was to get full control of all of South America, that power would add up. What makes it especially dangerous is once the USA gets control of a place, the USA makes reforms through time in those countries and they get substantially richer.

libya should team up with russia and let libyan soldiers go and kill ukranians and other sandniggers will join the battle

imagine being able to rape white ukranian women after getting them as war booty lol

India Superpower 2040 Love from India, I'd like to invite all white stacies(without dogs and normies) to travel(alone) in India :hax:

libya should team up with russia and let libyan soldiers go and kill ukranians and other sandniggers will join the battle

imagine being able to rape white ukranian women after getting them as war booty lol

On the map I can see Libya is a battle ground.. because on one side Egypt is with the BRICS, joining fully in January-1-2024. On the other side Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia I think will at least lean towards the EU/West, because of economics.

Then south of Libya its also a battle ground with Niger and Sudan.

It's like an I Hate America Club, there's multiple members that are supposed to be US allies.

On the map I can see Libya is a battle ground.. because on one side Egypt is with the BRICS, joining fully in January-1-2024. On the other side Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia I think will at least lean towards the EU/West, because of economics.

Then south of Libya its also a battle ground with Niger and Sudan.
do you support russia or ukraine?

and what do you think about other countries helping russia by sending soldiers? mainly iran, north korea and some other arab countries

do you support russia or ukraine?

and what do you think about other countries helping russia by sending soldiers? mainly iran, north korea and some other arab countries

I am mainly neutral, I can see both sides arguments that led to the war. Russia really has to retake most or all of Ukraine for their long term national security.

Since the start of the war I also have been thinking about Russia getting a lot of soldiers from its many allies. Like at minimum I think North Korea should send soldiers since they were first to recognize the DPR and LPR as official countries. And North Korea has a huge army that needs battle experience. At least North Korea is shipping Russia a lot of weaponry and ammo, and like all NE Asians the North Koreans seem to be great at manufacturing.

The Russians have been very reluctant to have soldiers from other countries fight with them. Its true that Russia has more than enough men to recruit from for the war, but I still think getting their allies battlefield experience and also making the mission a 'united nations' mission. Russia should be able to get masses of recruits from its allies in Africa and the Middle East as mercenaries or joining the Russian army. African men were trying to volunteer to join the Russian army in one of Russia's long term allies in Africa.

Last edited:
I am mainly neutral, I can see both sides arguments that led to the war. Russia really has to retake most or all of Ukraine for their long term national security.

Since the start of the war I also have been thinking about Russia getting a lot of soldiers from its many allies. Like at minimum I think North Korea should send soldiers since they were first to recognize the DPR and LPR as official countries. And North Korea has a huge army that needs battle experience. At least North Korea is shipping Russia a lot of weaponry and ammo, and like all NE Asians the North Koreans seem to be great at manufacturing.

The Russians have been very reluctant to have soldiers from other countries fight with them. Its true that Russia has more than enough men to recruit from for the war, but I still think getting their allies battlefield experience and also making the mission a 'united nations' mission. Russia should be able to get masses of recruits from its allies in Africa and the Middle East as mercenaries or joining the Russian army. African men were trying to volunteer to join the Russian army in one of Russia's long term allies in Africa.
im no soldier but i have experience with shooting automatic guns and im a medical doctor so i can probably help with the injured soldiers in the battlefield.

better rename it to BRICSAEEISAUAE

What do you think of the recent problems/decline in the Chinese economy. Do you think it’s just the West over exaggerating and being hopeful?

What do you think of the recent problems/decline in the Chinese economy. Do you think it’s just the West over exaggerating and being hopeful?

AI I think will show the truth of where they are going. China keeps saying they can match ChatGPT, and that in a few months they are going to demonstrate it. Then they keep delaying it, now saying like 'next year' they will show it.

great at manufactoring? you talking out of ur dumbass

north korea has plenty of coal yet they cant even power most areas outside of major cities. in night nk is mostly pitch black except the capital.

lol u stupid mothefucker.

those niggers when they step foot on ukraine the first thing they gonna do is to surrender to ukrainian army and get free food and shelter and in their fantasy, free european citizenship whether ukrainian or EU. either way its a huge step up from their shit life.

you dont know about geo politics.

those niggers dont give a fuck about the war. they just want a free plane ticket.