Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bretty boy banned.

I felt like everyday his posts increased twice as much. Pretty based and redpilled.
COME ON

It was only a matter of time. He had countless warnings and temporary bans for his spamming. He clearly wasn't going to change.

I have nothing against him, but you could see this coming.

It was only a matter of time. He had countless warnings and temporary bans for his spamming. He clearly wasn't going to change.

I have nothing against him, but you could see this coming.
Yeah, same. Its probably his autism.

lifefuel his posting style triggered me

Over for many men.
Friendly reminder he is just as perma'd as that retard that posted CP and IT infiltrators
not really, doug and IT infiltrators got hardbanned. bretty is still allowed on looksmax and the discord server
lifefuel his posting style triggered me
i remember you flaming him when he was new

Unban everyone who not normalfags :<

I am sure you have been rejected 3 billion times.
With the way things are and what I've went and still go through, I might as well have been. Let me vent. NAWALT is a fucking pipe dream.

I thought brettyboy was chill, even though he tried way too hard to postmaxx.

Last edited:
With the way things are and what I've went and still go through, I might as well have been. Let me vent. NAWALT is a fucking pipe dream.
Edgy shit like that is a venting cope, at least you seem aware of it to some level.

Edgy shit like that is a venting cope, at least you seem aware of it to some level.
Of course. I am indeed very self aware of this. This forum is just a good place to let out my frustrations in many different ways. Clearly I'm not alone in this.