Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrendioEEE has a message for LARPers, /pol/tard users and BBC deniers

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
yawn
he dropped severe slavpills lol cherrypicked shit anyway

Didn't I post this topic recently?
full

who the fuck is Brendioeee? someone inform me

This normoid is a boring fkk.

And why it always ends like this - some relatively based guy(not exactly incel and not him) goes into relationship with a foid and his IQ almost imm. halves in the process.

Fat fuck is coping hard with his cherry picking of a few curries who are mostly betabuxxers.

cut his balls off, he doesn't deserve them

who the fuck is Brendioeee? someone inform me

Some fakecel faggot who referred to himself as a "locationcel" (JFL). He had a gf and snuck her into .co. He also appeared on some YouTube videos.

The guy is a scumbag.

This normoid is a boring fkk.

And why it always ends like this - some relatively based guy(not exactly incel and not him) goes into relationship with a foid and his IQ almost imm. halves in the process.

There is data that shows men's IQs are lower in relationships (or is it lowered as a result of being in a relationship?). I can't remember the details or where I read it, but I think the general idea is that your rational faculty takes a back seat to your protective instinct.

There is data that shows men's IQs are lower in relationships (or is it lowered as a result of being in a relationship?). I can't remember the details or where I read it, but I think the general idea is that your rational faculty takes a back seat to your protective instinct.
shit, so essentially love blinds you?

Some fakecel faggot who referred to himself as a "locationcel" (JFL). He had a gf and snuck her into .co. He also appeared on some YouTube videos.

The guy is a scumbag.

I told the mods he should have been banned a long time ago. It's great that the fat fuck is gone. He's got some mentally ill egirl and is so low iq that he thinks it's going to work long term. I used to think that in time he'd be a good poster and wise up but I think he's too stupid. He's a compulsive liar and will never again be a part of the incel community.

I told the mods he should have been banned a long time ago. It's great that the fat fuck is gone. He's got some mentally ill egirl and is so low iq that he thinks it's going to work long term. I used to think that in time he'd be a good poster and wise up but I think he's too stupid. He's a compulsive liar and will never again be a part of the incel community.

This must be a California thing, as people there are so fucking fake, so they feel like they need to constantly posture and bullshit around others, else they'll think of them as a loser.

Imagine posturing on an incel forum, except in reverse, where showing how bad you have it means you have higher status. Of course, he's just a fat fuck who needs to lose weight.

JFL

Last edited:
That compilation of ethnic loving white girl pictures brendio hit you with was brutal.

@chudur-budur

I'm not gonna click that link buddy boyo. That forum is nothing but a lowIQ faggot cesspit. Just another version of lookism.

They keep staring at chico's and o'pry's pics for hours after hours. This is not just normal.

Last time I checked some guy posted his butt-hole pics and they were miring that butt-hole like rabid faggots. No fucking way.

I'm not gonna click that link buddy boyo. That forum is nothing but a lowIQ faggot cesspit. Just another version of lookism.

They keep staring at chico's and o'pry's pics for hours after hours. This is not just normal.

Last time I checked some guy posted his butt-hole pics and they were miring that butt-hole like rabid faggots. No fucking way.
Yeah that tipped me over the edge. What a fucking weirdo

TBH though foids all think they deserve an o’pry and chico. It’s actually insane how hypergamous they are. I can’t believe cucks actually think they are human and deserve any sort of rights at all

TBH though foids all think they deserve an o’pry and chico.

Of course they do.

But staring at their pics for hours after hours as a "man" and worshiping him is nothing but some weird expression of deeply suppressed faggotry. Those faggots on lookmaxx.me will justify by saying some bs like "No bro, we are analyzing his face, bro" but how many times you need to analyze? I think such analysis has been done like billions of times already.

They are just nothing but plain old faggots in denial.
Yeah that tipped me over the edge. What a fucking weirdo

That entire forum is faggot cesspit.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Who cares what BillyTheFridge has to say pewpew?

Let that faggot stay the fuck away from this forum

I don't know why everyone hates him, did he get exposed or something?

still don't care tbh