Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BrendioEE actually receiving support and aknoledgement from normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Just discovered this video, following the AMA Brendio had done some weeks ago.é.

The video itself is nothing particularly interesting but just take a look at the comments; it's mostly aknoledgement, awareness and mild understanding of what Brendio was stating in the video.

In hindsight, all of the other people in the video were extremely spiteful against him.

@BrendioEEE

Redpilled channel and chat, if it was real normans theyd want him dead

Look at the foid reactions. They have already decided what they think of him before he even speaks. They don't listen or acknowledge a single thing.

Normies are incels in 2019.

Same. People dont want to listen to ugly ethnics like us.

Exactly. Fuck, it is so over for currycels. No one gives a fuck about curries. Even racism against currycels is tolerated everywhere. No one takes curries seriously and no foid sees a curry as a potential boyfriend, not even currywhores.

It is so over for curries, people here truly have no idea, I swear. In all aspects of life, curries have it the worst.

So alt-right is normie now?

Normies are incels in 2019.
Yeah most normies are incels in denial.
Exactly. Fuck, it is so over for currycels. No one gives a fuck about curries. Even racism against currycels is tolerated everywhere. No one takes curries seriously and no foid sees a curry as a potential boyfriend, not even currywhores.

It is so over for curries, people here truly have no idea, I swear. In all aspects of life, curries have it the worst.
Yeah. Don't forget about other ethnics like ricecels, blackcels, and slavcels, too.
They would tell us to go back to our own country or they would tell us to date within our race exclusively and that it is all our fault.
Yeah I was born and raised in the USA. Same for my parents and ancestors in the 1800s. Do they really expect me to go back to Africa? jfl

We are expendable trash, born and bred to be servile wage cucks.

Yeah I was born and raised in the USA. Same for my parents and ancestors in the 1800s. Do they really expect me to go back to Africa? jfl

Do you primarily go for black foids in the US? Black foids are vile creatures though. Ugly and entitled just like currywhores.

theyre prob incels too normtards would not defend us

Foids only virtue signal. Only the men can have a bit of sympathy and understanding of incels.

Do you primarily go for black foids in the US? Black foids are vile creatures though. Ugly and entitled just like currywhores.
jfl it never even began for me. They all want tall negative inhib tyrones in prison. Like all foids, black foids hate my existence as well.

They would tell us to go back to our own country or they would tell us to date within our race exclusively and that it is all our fault.

And now apply this to the phrase ''Just go Sea brah''. Despite the fact it is true to a larger degree, on top of that we do have no roots to these foreign lands whatsoever.

And now apply this to the phrase ''Just go Sea brah''. Despite the fact it is true to a larger degree, on top of that we do have no roots to these foreign lands whatsoever.

Desperate times call for desperate measures though. That being said, seamaxxing would just be another form of betabuxxing. Whores would only want you for the money and the prospect of leaving their third world toilet country.
jfl it never even began for me. They all want tall negative inhib tyrones in prison. Like all foids, black foids hate my existence as well.

Sucks that all the chimpmaxxed black dudes are slaying and the decent ones end up alone. Really shows what whores want.

He's going to ascend soon if he has not already

FameMaxx :feelsahh:
He’s probably already ascended too:whatfeels::whatfeels:

Fact of the matter is the people in Sargon's comment section hate him just as much as the soys and chads in the buzzfeed video, they're just masking it.

I thought he did a respectable enough job of representing us. He didn't throw us under the bus or make us look bad. These types of segments are filled with potential landmines and Brendio dodged them fairly well.

Anyway, I cannot stand that one bitch at 8:55. She's fat, ugly, and ethnic yet she acts like she's Queen of the World with her condescending tone and facial expressions. While she acts like she's hot shit, her male looksmatch is probably browsing this forum and writing his manifesto.

FameMaxx :feelsahh:
He’s probably already ascended too:whatfeels::whatfeels:
I hope so but the foids in that video were either vicious towards him or looked like they wanted to blow a rape whistle. Look at the noodlewhore @6:38 in the original video, bitch looks like she's locked in a cage with a tiger.

I hope so but the foids in that video were either vicious towards him or looked like they wanted to blow a rape whistle. Look at the noodlewhore @6:38 in the original video, bitch looks like she's locked in a cage with a tiger.

He’s done other interviews, he’s the new unofficial spokepersoncell

He probably has foids offering him all sorts of sex now
I’d start a YouTube channel if I wasn’t so ashamed of looking at myself

He’s done other interviews, he’s the new unofficial spokepersoncell

He probably has foids offering him all sorts of sex now
I’d start a YouTube channel if I wasn’t so ashamed of looking at myself
What the fuck he has? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sargot sucks tho
@BrendioEEE You've already famemaxxed bro

Look at the foid reactions. They have already decided what they think of him before he even speaks. They don't listen or acknowledge a single thing.
thats true. if they could see him, the failo-effect would cause a doubled hate.

Fuck cum skin culture tbqh

Lifefuel indeed. The blackpill is spreading. But maybe it's just because the demographics that watch Sargon are vastly incel-ish.

He mogs this whole forum. Of course people will listen to him.

He's an absolute King

Bringing people to our side. Make BrendioEEE a saint 2k19

A lot of average looking normalfag males have been woken up to the bullshit over the past couple of years and they're just now getting comfortable with speaking up about it (on the internet at least). A lot of them are still scared of voicing anything critical of women lest they hurt their chances of getting girls but at least the cogs in their brains have started to turn.

It doesn't take some pilled out sociologist to see just how disposable most men are considered today and how utterly worshiped all women are.

Akkad was always non-normie, the original Jubilee video is still mostly IT-tier comments.

He's literally Just Be White tier in appearance, he just needs to lose weight (unless he goes for Asians, in which case he probably doesn't need to do anything at all)

Yeah most normies are incels in denial.

Yeah. Don't forget about other ethnics like ricecels, blackcels, and slavcels, too.

Dont forget southern italians also.Slavs are not ethnicels though.
Also that guy hairmogs me to oblivion

IT is just a sample of the most braindead normies, a very, very loud minority.

I'd be lynched if I was on that show.

Last edited:
good for him i guess

Is that really him? What an absolute Chad, mogs me into oblivion even when putting 0 effort into his appearance

I give up, if this is what most of our users actually look like than this forum is a big joke